How in the world does NSAC have any authority over Anderson being in a reality TV show where he's not fighting or cornering in a non-exhibition fight? Is this like the one AC that tried to stop Chael from doing Metamoris? Are they going to try to disallow Anderson from eating chocolate ice cream next?

Stop whining your man love for Anderson is showing.....it ain't over yet...I gotta feeling if these charges stick...he is in for a lot more of the same!

What the fuck does the commission have to do with coaching on a reality show? I fail to see how that's their jurisdiction.

Stop whining your man love for Anderson is showing.....it ain't over yet...I gotta feeling if these charges stick...he is in for a lot more of the same!

His name is gsp and you think he's an Anderson fanboy? He also makes great points. Whatever fines and suspensions that happen to Anderson are deserved, but a Las Vegas ac should not be able to tell someone that they can't be on a reality tv show in Brazil.

Cool. And I hope he remains a coach.

Finally a little integrity in the mix......If Dana had his way all would be forgiven...aka Jon Jones! (one night of rehab-all of MMA are laughing they're asses off at that one)

Jon Jones literally broke no rules and did nothing wrong

Finally a little integrity in the mix......If Dana had his way all would be forgiven...aka Jon Jones! (one night of rehab-all of MMA are laughing they're asses off at that one)

He wasn't an addict, and the rehab people told him that and to go home. His publicist (and probably Dana) told him to go.

Jones really has nothing to be forgiven for.

Not really a surprise. Don't suspensions usually prevent you from cornering a fighter as well?

NSAC was all about that Anderson Silva money when it benefited them but when it doesn't (TUF), they are gonna pull the plug?

If the commission approved him for a second's licence after this failed test then they set a precedent for future applicants who fail drug tests or other basic requirements.

That has nothing to do with the NSAC.

No, but it has a lot to do with the UFC since, you know, they instituted it. But when Jones violated the code of conduct he was not punished the way other fighters would be.

Good, I was shocked that they left him on but suspected it would happen along the line..
Jank him out of it.

Big Nog?

Yoooooo they got the wrong Nog.

Back