This is bs, yet nothing happens to jones coke bones.

Nothing will happen over out of compition party drugs besides the fines that he got.
There is difference between looking for peds and finding coke and looking for peds and finding peds like in the android silva case. Its getting desperate times for silva fans by bringing in jones this.
Its not the same thing.

This is bs, yet nothing happens to jones coke bones.

1). The NSAC didn't care about the coke because it was out of competition.

2). He was fined $25,000.

3). Quit being a bitch.

Shogun isn't staying at 205 so the coach doesn't really matter, whether it's Lil Nog or whoever

doesn't matter any way. it's weak that anderson and shogun were announced as coaches and weren't going to fight at the end of the show.

might as well has big nog as the coach.

No, but it has a lot to do with the UFC since, you know, they instituted it. But when Jones violated the code of conduct he was not punished the way other fighters would be.

Promoters holding their star attractions to different standards? What next? Paying them more?!

Nothing will happen over out of compition party drugs besides the fines that he got.
There is difference between looking for peds and finding coke and looking for peds and finding peds like in the android silva case. Its getting desperate times for silva fans by bringing in jones this.
Its not the same thing.

Im no silva or bones fan. Im considered an "watcher or witness" of sorts to MMA. I have witnessed the birth of mma and I considered this period a rebirth or renaissance. But lately I begin to think this is the beginning of the end. NSAC is really messing up with the way they treat fighters in these cases.

No, but it has a lot to do with the UFC since, you know, they instituted it. But when Jones violated the code of conduct he was not punished the way other fighters would be.
That's because dana and the UFC were ''proud'' of Bones going to rehab for less than 24 hours...

Wtf NSAC has to do with who coaches a TV show? It could be Charles Manson or Amy Winehouse as far as I know

Im no silva or bones fan. Im considered an "watcher or witness" of sorts to MMA. I have witnessed the birth of mma and I considered this period a rebirth or renaissance. But lately I begin to think this is the beginning of the end. NSAC is really messing up with the way they treat fighters in these cases.
I dont think you are jones fan but a hater. Its really simple. In the eyes of NSAC or anyone for that matter, steroids in the sport is the worst offense. They was and should be treated differently.

Yikes, I wonder if they'll address it on the show.

Wonder why they just didn't get Lil Nog (even though he'll be an assistant coach) and have him fight Shogun? Maybe they still fight if the Bisping vs. Shogun fight doesn't pan out.

This would have made all the sense in the world, plus that Big Nog already had the coaching job against Werdum on the second TUF Brazil, and not to mention coached against Mir. He probably is way more popular than his brother over there. Coaches not fighting is horse shit, they could let retired legends coach the teams for that matter.

I dont think you are jones fan but a hater. Its really simple. In the eyes of NSAC or anyone for that matter, steroids in the sport is the worst offense. They was and should be treated differently.

Not as all a hater my sd friend. Any other sport nfl,nba, nhl etc would have given serious repercussions to the athlete who tested positive for coke. The way this was handled by the MMA community leaves a stain. In the end it makes MMA look awful in professionalism.

Though I do think it's good Andy has been removed, I would have preferred the decision come from UFC instead. I don't see how NSAC has authority over the show. I understand they sanction the fights but the coaches

Also, isn't this a Brazil season? Do they film the Brazilian show in Vegas or in Brazil? I don't watch tuf so I don't know.

Feel really bad for Andy. Seems to be very fucked up now.

Anderson has taken a hit harder then anybody else in the sport for popping.

giphy.gif

Not as all a hater my sd friend. Any other sport nfl,nba, nhl etc would have given serious repercussions to the athlete who tested positive for coke. The way this was handled by the MMA community leaves a stain. In the end it makes MMA look awful in professionalism.

Guess what makes MMA look awful? One of their stars being popped for steroids, get outta of here with your fake outcry of the sport. Its obvious what you care for and not care for.

I wasn't aware that they were able to dictate coaches on a reality TV series.

Its because he would be acting as a "coach"

If you are banned for doping, you are not just banned from participating, but also that ban can be extended to coaching and training.

Back