Contraction**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Movement was extremely fluid, agility was on point, speed was un-matched - I believe he has found his home while at a mid point in his career.
56973.3.jpg

Wow such fast
Many viciousness
Calf definition wow

& to think it didnt even land flush.

Cant tell from that short viewing, slow down.

And he said it was a tough cut. He'll be even faster and stronger next time.

It was one fight

Id like to see him fight someone who will engage him right away in his next fight.

Belfort
Mousassi (probably would engage right away but at least has a good enough defense to hang)
Cung Le

And he said it was a tough cut. He'll be even faster and stronger next time.

He didn't say it was a tough cut. He said it was tough to cut weight generally because he had to go on a diet for 1 month.

Here's a guy who never really cut weight, so losing any amount of weight for the first time would be troublesome. He's probably used to eating what he wants. He had to eat specific food and I guess he hated it.

his body was ready. so thick. so tight.

Lyoto,s striking skills is 5x better or more than munoz .that is y he looked like a god in that fight

Not sure, but Anderson Silva is his buddy right? So if Silva gets his belt back, that mean Machida heads back to LHW? That would be stupid of course, but then this whole friends don't fight friends thing is stupid.

I mean, looked to me that Machida and Munoz went hard at each other and looks like they'll still be great friends after Machida KTFO Munoz.

That said, love fights involving any of these four:

Chris Wiedman
Anderson Silva
Vitor Belfort
Loyota Machida

I think matchup between these four would be a pick'em fight (less than 2 to 1 odds for anyone).

I'm not at all certain Machida could take Anderson. I feel certain that he beats Weidman. Discuss.

I'm not at all certain Machida could take Anderson. I feel certain that he beats Weidman. Discuss.

Wiedman is a good wrestler like Phil Davis.

I could see Machida running around avoiding takedowns and end up losing a split decision to Weidman.

He didn't say it was a tough cut. He said it was tough to cut weight generally because he had to go on a diet for 1 month.

Here's a guy who never really cut weight, so losing any amount of weight for the first time would be troublesome. He's probably used to eating what he wants. He had to eat specific food and I guess he hated it.

Ah, I'd forgotten the exact wording. I just remembered Rogan asking him about the cut, and Machida saying something about it being tough. Thanks for the clarification.

Still, I imagine now that he's trimmed down and as he acclimates to his new frame his speed/strength can only improve

Back