25 year old woman mugged by 10 year old boy

Ever seen City of God or Bloody Birthday? Some youngins don't fuck around.

6f06bf3b3cc1355b71c5153b17f74f2a.jpg

bloody-birthday-5.jpg

My daughters are 11. The kids their age are either incredibly small and skinny, or fat.

Wife is a middle school counselor. It is indeed a super awkward and unfortunate age for boys. My memories of then suck horrible, as at the same point you realize girls are cute and you kinda like them, is also the ugliest moment of your life and you have no idea how to talk to them

Still, there’s some scrappy ones around. I was comparing average woman to a driven kid in a hard pushing sport. Not at all comparing to an average 11 year old with the coordination to fall over tying their shoe (yes I did see this the last time I picked her up for a little lunch date)

First of, guess where ;)

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/young-woman-apos-thrown-ground-114300196.html

In any other civilized country this little boy would be pulled on the side and beaten to a pulp. If parents cant raise the child, then bystanders should. But its England where underage thieving bastards, murderers and other likes are getting upper hand over victims. Nothing changes.

That article is a bit short on witnesses considering this happened "on a busy street."

Cannot wait for Islam to take over.

Instead of a slap on the wrist and a warning this thug and his family will face far more serious consequences.

Depends on if he belongs to a powerful clan or not.

Have you ever just sat and wondered how many 10 year olds could you beat up at once? How many would it take before they could take you out in a pack?

pepper spray should’ve done the job

add a little taser action for good measure

Back