25 year old woman mugged by 10 year old boy

In any other civilized country this little boy would be pulled on the side and beaten to a pulp.
tenor.gif

civilized
beaten to a pulp.

pick one

If parents cant raise the child, then bystanders should. But its England where underage thieving bastards, murderers and other likes are getting upper hand over victims. Nothing changes.

are there any countries where victims are getting the upper hand over murderers and thieves?

“He looked no older than 13 but I’d say he was around 10"

It was a 16 yo old undernourished crack head.

Nothing to see here let's move along.

“He looked no older than 13 but I’d say he was around 10"

It was a 16 yo old undernourished crack head.

Nothing to see here let's move along.

You sure it wasn't a 52 year old middle school student?

Cannot wait for Islam to take over.

Instead of a slap on the wrist and a warning this thug and his family will face far more serious consequences.

The idea of these adolescent criminals terrorizing UK streets always cracks me up.
What the hell happened to you guys?

Why do all those English batti boys let all those Muslims bully you around in your own country?

I have found the culprit
6682818c28347bfb527b5631ab65b079_400x400.jpeg

pauper.html

Last edited:
Jokes on him, those were knockoff Beets by Drai.

Is this really worthy of a thread? You know, we could all just open up our local newspaper and write about someone who had his home broken in, or a car got stolen. Even murder, as horrible as this sound, is so common it's considered mundane news unless the circumstances in it warrants extra attention.

Last edited:
Islam and Christianity should fight to the death and us peaceful atheists can just watch

Back