25 year old woman mugged by 10 year old boy

Lol @ getting thrown to the ground by a 10 year old boy.

Terrible , no underage criminals in any other countries , I blame Marxists or Muslims .

Terrible , no underage criminals in any other countries , I blame Marxists or Muslims .

Its not what said criminals u got in your country, but how you deal with them afterwards?

In my country this kid would be locked up in detention centre for underage for few years. In PC Britain it will be slap on the wrist and lolly to be a nice boy in the future.

Lol @ getting thrown to the ground by a 10 year old boy.

Please. You ever see middle school wrestling practices in Midwest small towns nowadays?

Yeah, I'd take one of those kids over an average female

This is slowly turning into a 'how many 10 year olds can you fight' thread.

My answer is as many as the room holds.

First of, guess where ;)

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/young-woman-apos-thrown-ground-114300196.html

In any other civilized country this little boy would be pulled on the side and beaten to a pulp. If parents cant raise the child, then bystanders should. But its England where underage thieving bastards, murderers and other likes are getting upper hand over victims. Nothing changes.

I am just here to say : He shouldn't have mugged that lady, that was the wrong thing to do .

Tips hat to Ripskater.

Cannot wait for Islam to take over.

Instead of a slap on the wrist and a warning this thug and his family will face far more serious consequences.
Well....Islamic countries do have some strict punishments but... rich Muslims can seek forgiveness from poor Muslims by paying them off. Obviously this is bad for justice. This is legal in Saudi, but I don't think it is in all Muslim countries.

This is slowly turning into a 'how many 10 year olds can you fight' thread.

My answer is as many as the room holds.

I knew I should have done more kickboxing. Hard to fill the room with uppercuts when everyone is 2 feet shorter than me.

Imagine the outrage if the title was: 25 year old black woman mugged by 10 year old white boy

Why do all those English batti boys let all those Muslims bully you around in your own country?
humanism probably. btw lol at batti boys. I remember that from Ali G.
Sacha_Baron_Cohen1_rgb.jpg

You guys really need to bring back the soccer hooligans man . That way your native hooligans can keep the imported ones in check and you guys can stop looking like such pussies

I knew I should have done more kickboxing. Hard to fill the room with uppercuts when everyone is 2 feet shorter than me.

You could just pick one up by his ankles and swing him around to clear a path and eventually use him as a projectile, the possibilities are endless, this ain't Marquess of Queensberry.

Seriously though, or as serious as one can be here, I think uppercuts would work fine, 10 year olds are pretty tall. It's also my best punch so I need you to let me have this.

You could just pick one up by his ankles and swing him around to clear a path and eventually use him as a projectile, the possibilities are endless, this ain't Marquess of Queensberry.

Seriously though, or as serious as one can be here, I think uppercuts would work fine, 10 year olds are pretty tall. It's also my best punch so I need you to let me have this.

They're light enough, you can just toss em up and whack like you're hitting practice balls to the outfielders.

Its not what said criminals u got in your country, but how you deal with them afterwards?

In my country this kid would be locked up in detention centre for underage for few years. In PC Britain it will be slap on the wrist and lolly to be a nice boy in the future.

So you don't live in a civilized country then? .

Imagine the outrage if the title was: 25 year old black woman mugged by 10 year old white boy

Better yet, imagine the outrage if the title was "25 year old British woman mugged by 10 year old Muslim refugee."

Or imagine if it was, "25 year old British Muslim plugged into 10 year old Fugees album."

Or "25 years of bad albums melted into 10 pounds of plastic."

Crazy, bro.

Please. You ever see middle school wrestling practices in Midwest small towns nowadays?

Yeah, I'd take one of those kids over an average female

My daughters are 11. The kids their age are either incredibly small and skinny, or fat.

Better yet, imagine the outrage if the title was "25 year old British woman mugged by 10 year old Muslim refugee."

Or imagine if it was, "25 year old British Muslim plugged into 10 year old Fugees album."

Or "25 years of bad albums melted into 10 pounds of plastic."

Crazy, bro.
black lives matter, bro.

Back