2018 PotWR Round 5: The General Election

Sherdog PotWR Round 5: General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like some posts were deleted, I'm guessing for a reason. All I was saying was if I was mistaken, Cubo could have corrected me multiple times since then since I've clear in my argument.

For the record. Me being non-partisan doesn't mean I back down. Me extending hands of friendship doesn't mean I'm gonna back down. Accommodation is not capitulation.

th

From classy to dumpster fire, then back again. What a thread. Can't wait for the year end WR award nominations after this bipolar mess.

For the record. Me being non-partisan doesn't mean I back down. Me extending hands of friendship doesn't mean I'm gonna back down. Accommodation is not capitulation.

th
Don't back down? You have to actually stand for something to do that, and you can't even do that because you're spineless. Between this and you accusing me of a "character assassination", it's funny to hear I'm the one taking it too seriously.

When does it kick off? Just after the official election wrap up? I know there wasn't any sort of structure or timeline for it in the past, but you nudging LP makes me think something's up this year.

When does it kick off? Just after the official election wrap up? I know there wasn't any sort of structure or timeline for it in the past, but you nudging LP makes me think something's up this year.

Sometime shortly after the results are announced here. They pair well back to back imo. Idk what Pete has in mind but he volunteered to host the thread

You know exactly why posts were deleted. What's your game here? You're the only guy showing no class in defeat.
Well duh, I wasn't speaking literally. Just saying they didn't fly but I still was trying to answer you.

I lost a long time ago and showed no disappointment or resentment.

Sometime shortly after the results are announced here. They pair well back to back imo. Idk what Pete has in mind but he volunteered to host the thread
Agreed. Some friendships have been formed during this election while some seem to have lost their minds over it. Should be fun, kinda like WW2 is in all reality is just The Great War V2.0. Should be fun.:D

Agreed. Some friendships have been formed during this election while some seem to have lost their minds over it. Should be fun, kinda like WW2 is in all reality just The Great War V2.0. Should be fun.:D

Despite the mass arguments and shit posts that end up making the awards thread, I always find it to be a laid back atmosphere just because it's a time of reflection, even if some of that is negative.

Despite the mass arguments and shit posts that end up making the awards thread, I always find it to be a laid back atmosphere just because it's a time of reflection, even if some of that is negative.

Funny-Animal-Laughing-Sea-Lion-Picture.jpg

I agree there's some community spirit and good vibes in the awards threads, but then some stubborn fuck usually turns nasty less than a full page in. I think the contrast between "I love you man" and "I'll kill your dog 'n shit on your porch" back to back is half the fun of it.

From my experience he insists. I beat him a to making the thread a couple years ago and he corruptly used his mod powers to merge mine into his.

Fuck you for that @Limbo Pete. Just sayin'.

tumblr_mds8nhQrJw1qh15xko1_500.gif

I demand that @Limbo Pete step down from hosting the award show because I found this homophobic post in his past

"Psssssh, shut up :eek::eek::eek:. Your guys has like a .500 record. JonesGOAT UNDEFEATED. DEAL WITH IT. And McG Is COMING for the LW BELT."

I agree there's some community spirit and good vibes in the awards threads, but then some stubborn fuck usually turns nasty less than a full page in. I think the contrast between "I love you man" and "I'll kill your dog 'n shit on your porch" back to back is half the fun of it.

We could make it true year end and line it up for the first offical Presidential sticky. It's crazy appropriate, considering I related the platform to a formal ball.

th

Presidential Awards Banquet has a nice ring. Sets that community tone I'm looking for. I'd sacrifice my "only positive stories" sticky for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back