2018 PotWR Round 5: The General Election

Sherdog PotWR Round 5: General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We could make it true year end and line it up for the first offical Presidential sticky. It's crazy appropriate, considering I related the platform to a formal ball.

th

Now that sounds like a coup. I think making a farewell ball next year would be more appropriate.

Looking at @irish_thug avatar makes me want a festive Fezzik one. I think he'd make a wonderful rock wielding elf. Anyone around here have the skills and holiday good will to make that, or something similar happen?

Live in the now, man
LIVE IN THE NOW

Oh I do, outside of spending money. But there's that yin and yang stuff. And I'm a dude with a tattoo of an elephant with a broken tusk.

<Fedor23>

I think you had a burning desire to use this .gif at all costs. So I forgive you.

{<buffer}

No bullshit, I'm expecting a good sticky-thread idea from you because you're a real contributor around here and my platform is only as successful as the participation I can entice. Just think to yourself, "Do I know some shit about shit where I'd like to lead a discussion where fuckin' assholes can't insult each other and derail shit for their own entertainment value while the discussion of the subject at-hand suffers?". If so, let's talk.

<{JustBleed}>

Looking at @irish_thug avatar makes me want a festive Fezzik one. I think he'd make a wonderful rock wielding elf. Anyone around here have the skills and holiday good will to make that, or something similar happen?

I want a santa hat too !! If someones doin up christmas avatars I would love to have one as well

I want a santa hat too !! If someones doin up christmas avatars I would love to have one as well

When it comes to your AV I'd say worry more about looking less light in the loafers. A Santa hat's probably the wrong direction. ;)

You're both green. Why not ask in the plat thread?

From classy to dumpster fire, then back again. What a thread. Can't wait for the year end WR award nominations after this bipolar mess.
I think I will nominate this for understatement of the thread.
Xecl.gif

giphy.gif

b71069d13172fd469252855824b7b2548e5256b4.gif

Right round baby, right round, like a record player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back