2018 PotWR Round 2: The Debate/ Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
@LilJimmieCumGuzzler
Will you please expand on the following statement and clarify the type of posters you are talking about, we would also like a hard definition of "SJW".

^^^ Look at this guy. So vulgar. So spiteful. So rustled. No class whatsoever. Shameful and sad.
Sherdog is sick of all the hate. We don't need anymore Low man problems around here.

I'm not the one running on political correctness, dumdum, you are. You used "cum guzzler" as a pejorative, so it sounds like you're all about the homophobia. What a hypocrite you are.

Nice attempt to duck and dodge a direct question Lil Jimmie. If you are offended by my words that is on you. As anyone that follows my posting can tell you, i am definitely not a PC poster. Where did you pull this shit of me running a PC campaign you stupid cunt?

Please address my direct question from the previous post.

^^^ Look at this guy. So vulgar. So spiteful. So rustled. No class whatsoever. Shameful and sad.
Sherdog is sick of all the hate. We don't need anymore Low man problems around here.

I agree what a scumbag ... saying hes pro gay but then using language that obviously implies he thinks them lower class humans. Guy should have to apologize then go spend more time with his family

Why are you trying to run a hate free PC campaign now? I think we can all see who is the REAL threat and against free speech.
@LilJimmieCumGuzzler

want to ban people, is easily offended, and for us all to hold hands and sing kumbaya together.

You're unblocked through campaign season. And alls I said was that "no snitching" is a rule that is designed for and chiefly benefits the fellers what do stuff that they shouldn't be. It's not something that a clear-thinking person should identify with morality.

I'm all about free speech, rightly understood. We need to protect the ability of people to tell the truth to the best of their ability, even though such action will inevitably be subversive to whatever power structure is in place. Dishonesty should only be tolerated (when it doesn't cause material harm) because it is too hard to distinguish from error in most cases, and speech designed to silence dissent (e.g., incessant "this is its" and so forth) also deserves no protection.

Well I appreciate you've opened yourself up to debate temporarily, Jack.

It's not that We the People are sick of "snitches" per se. We're just tired of tattle tales who have weaponized the report function for political purposes. Surprisingly, I actually agree with most of what you said here. Never thought I'd say that. Distinguishing "dishonesty" online though, as opposed to humor / sarcasm / mistake / disagreement, would be difficult if not impossible. Repeat posting, spam, or incessant off-topic posting (e.g., advertising about "my friend made 5000$ in a week working from home") should be moderated, how can you tell if someone is being dishonest?

Gentlemen, I think we can all agree that less come and less guzzling are both good ideas, politically speaking.

Gentlemen, I think we can all agree that less come and less guzzling are both good ideas, politically speaking.

what about cum though?

Why are you trying to run a hate free PC campaign now? I think we can all see who is the REAL threat and against free speech.
@LilJimmieCumGuzzler

want to ban people, is easily offended, and for us all to hold hands and sing kumbaya together.

Stop it, @LowIQProblems . You can't be me. You shouldn't even try.

You have the social IQ of Ayn Rand.

No, given your claim to have been threatened in a public forum, it was not a low social IQ response to ask who threatened you, particularly when I myself participate extensively in that forum and probably interact with the miscreants often.

Nothing weird about asking you to name names.

I agree what a scumbag ... saying hes pro gay but then using language that obviously implies he thinks them lower class humans. Guy should have to apologize then go spend more time with his family

Seriously. What a fake. What a bag of shit.
People, I understand if you don't wanna vote for me, I get it. But don't vote for @Lowmanproblems . He's a terrible human being. Don't make that mistake.

Seriously. What a fake. What a bag of shit.
People, I understand if you don't wanna vote for me, I get it. But don't vote for @Lowmanproblems . He's a terrible human being. Don't make that mistake.

Please stop dodging my question about how you want to ban people you dont agree with.

No, if someone says they were threatened in a public forum, it is not a low social IQ response to ask who threatened them, particularize when you yourself participate extensively in that forum.

Nothing weird about asking you to name names.

How-to-stop-dog-from-jumping-on-guests.jpg

Tag me when you talk shit!
Why would I have to tag you in a post that is a “reply” to a post of yours? I hit the “reply” button, lol. That gives you a notification, yes?

tenor.gif

Last edited:
I respect the self awareness.

Lol yeah, I also instantly related to that picture because my grandfather would play cards like that guy.
And he would always beat me. Of course, I just found out later in life that he was cheating.
But that didn't stop my grandfather from hammering the card on the table in victory like that guy every single time, while cheating on his 6-year-old grandson.

In other news Cubo was just endorsed by Christians everywhere. This shocking turn of events reinforced his fair and balanced platform as Cubo is an agnostic/atheist.
To counter this salacious misinformation, luckyshot & Fawlty 2018 is thrilled to announce that @Strychnine is joining our team in capacity of Spiritual Adviser— and general ass kicker.

@Strychnine has been a long time personal favorite poster of mine, and I am thrilled and flattered that he has agreed to join the team.

His sincere and humane faith is an inspiration to believers in the core teachings of true religion.

Welcome @Strychnine.

Last edited:
Very UNFAIR that my responses appeared so low on the page while COMA CUBO’s boring responses were first.

RIGGED!!!!
So now you're against rigging elections.

Last edited:
Surprisingly, I actually agree with most of what you said here. Never thought I'd say that.

Congratulations! Maybe indicates maturity.

Distinguishing "dishonesty" online though, as opposed to humor / sarcasm / mistake / disagreement, would be difficult if not impossible. Repeat posting, spam, or incessant off-topic posting (e.g., advertising about "my friend made 5000$ in a week working from home") should be moderated, how can you tell if someone is being dishonest?

Read Inga's posts for some good examples.

@Mr Holmes, are you the guy who kind of embarrassingly bought into the early Brock hype or was that someone else with a similar name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back