2018 PotWR Round 2: The Debate/ Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was happy to have it recently when people were posting private things about me and making threats.
I was unfamiliar with that happening, People would still report by sending the mods PMs anyways, but having the button gone would make the anti-snitch crowd feel like they won too.

Hmm. I like what you're doing, but this doesn't sound right at all. Rip is a troll and DS is one of the worst people posting here.

I think a motto of not snitching generally sounds like someone without morals. It's saying (not to take the username too seriously--this is more of a general comment), "let's adopt a code that will allow bad actors to get away with their misdeeds." Tends to be promoted by a specific type of person (very common rule in jails and prisons, for example). Not how the worst candidate in this race is running on an empty promise of letting people break rules with impunity.

^^^ I am the opposite of this poster. We all have the option to block posters we find annoying. @Jack V Savage has me blocked), but that's not enough for him. He wants the mods to step in and make the debate here as sanitized as his thoughts. I believe The People want more speech, not less.

You are a low information voter, there was a whole other thread, with more than enough information to decide that @leto1776 is the shittiest candidate out of everyone running. You taking me saying that candidates are going to depend on the far right voters is equal to me calling them far right, that is yet another shortcoming you have as a voter.

It is pretty simple for both @JamesRussler and @Headkicktoleg when it comes to their voter base, @Cubo de Sangre is going to eat up most of the center right votes, and to make it to the semi-final round they will have to depend on the voters that dont think @Cubo de Sangre is far enough right. This is not saying that either one of them is a super far-right poster, though some here believe @JamesRussler is more of a troll poster over all.

I believe all voters—from super far-Left, to center-far-Left, to super-far-Right—will hear my message:
More speech, less censorship, fairer moderation.
It's that simple.

GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT

Candidate @Clippy and Candidate @luckyshot

In the war room we talk guns almost daily and people get too emotional to ever have a serious conversation . What are your stances on gun control? If you could pass the gun laws in the country what compromises would you be willing to make with the other side to get it done ?

Unlike folks who cluck their tongues and say “Oh, mental health, what a shame,” when there is a high profile mass shooting but then also argue AGAINST universal healthcare, I say, yes, let’s realize that mental health is in a state of crisis for many people and make public mental healthcare a priority of UHC (and that doesn’t mean just dumping drugs in people, either).

That is the number one issue in the country right now. And I think that is MUCH more important and urgent— and would be more impactful— than any specific gun legislation.

America has 5% of the world’s population and 50% of the world’s privately owned guns. I wish we were doing as well in ANY other metric as we are in gun ownership.

I was happy to have it recently when people were posting private things about me and making threats. A report button is way better than me tracking somebody down and destroying his life.
Who threatened you?

TqgyEhd.png
I respect the self awareness.

^^^ I am the opposite of this poster. We all have the option to block posters we find annoying. @Jack V Savage has me blocked), but that's not enough for him. He wants the mods to step in and make the debate here as sanitized as his thoughts. I believe The People want more speech, not less.

I believe all voters—from super far-Left, to center-far-Left, to super-far-Right—will hear my message:
More speech, less censorship, fairer moderation.
It's that simple.

GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT

You did say you wanted to ban a rather large percentage of the posters here, you classified them as "SJW" type, to many here that is anyone farther left than center left. Do you care to expand on that thought to reach out to your left leaning Sherbros?

You did say you wanted to ban a rather large percentage of the posters here, you classified them as "SJW" type, to many here that is anyone farther left than center left. Do you care to expand on that thought to reach out to your left leaning Sherbros?

Nope. Never said that. You're deliberately taking me out of context. Shame on you for dividing Sherdog.

Tag me when you talk shit!
I guess that edited tag didn't notify you. I was wondering where you were at on that one. Click on the tag it goes to your profile.

Are you homophobic? You sound pretty intolerant TBH.

Nah, you can guzzle all the cum you want, no hate, are you easily offended? I hear there is a report button you could use.

Who threatened you?
I'm curious what exactly in the name of Christ would make you think I would discuss any sort of details with you. Have you been into your own laundry hamper again, and become ill?

You're unblocked through campaign season. And alls I said was that "no snitching" is a rule that is designed for and chiefly benefits the fellers what do stuff that they shouldn't be. It's not something that a clear-thinking person should identify with morality.

I'm all about free speech, rightly understood. We need to protect the ability of people to tell the truth to the best of their ability, even though such action will inevitably be subversive to whatever power structure is in place. Dishonesty should only be tolerated (when it doesn't cause material harm) because it is too hard to distinguish from error in most cases, and speech designed to silence dissent (e.g., incessant "this is its" and so forth) also deserves no protection.

I'm curious what exactly in the name of Christ would make you think I would discuss any sort of details with you. Have you been into your own laundry hamper again, and become ill?

Why does it always make you so grumpy to be asked for details about your public claims?

Nah, you can guzzle all the cum you want, no hate, are you easily offended? I hear there is a report button you could use.

I'm not the one running on political correctness, dumdum, you are. You used "cum guzzler" as a pejorative, so it sounds like you're all about the homophobia. What a hypocrite you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back