2018 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you good sir

First question

Aren’t you a nazis?

Thank you for your question.
No that is impossible. The Nazis are gone. At best I could be a Neo-Nazi. And even that would display a complete unawareness of Nazi ideology.
The one thing the Nazi were ideological consistent about is that they believed the stronger one will prevail. And if you are not strong you have no right to exist.
By us losing WW2 the Nazis have lost the right to rule the Fatherland or even exists under their own ideology.

Also, the main reason I am not a Nazi is that I think Jewish women are hot hot hot.
I take a 50 year old Jennifer Rush over Britney Spears any day of the week.

<{ohyeah}>

Both Sides Are NOT the Same!!!
A GNN Editorial

GNN has decided to embark on new territory by veering away from its traditional role of down the line, no spin, objective coverage. The stakes are simply to high to stay silent. GNN must voice its concern over an issue that is being buried under the blasé of mediocrity, the apparent net of neutrality, and rank philosophical ineptitude.

Every One Sucks So Vote Cubo....

It's a tempting mantra for a nice kid who leans right but is impossible to pin down precisly and has some cute/borrowed idea on what to do with a sticky thread. The problem is, its also 10000% wrong.

Everyone may suck, but not everyone sucks equally. One side sucks way way more. In fact they suck so much more, that they need to be castigated for their intellectually dead and downright selfish approach to policy. For treating the public treasury as their personal piggy bank that they can crack open under ethno-nationalist camouflage. For pretending to care about the common while they pursue policy that is self destructive to our nation.

Both sides are the same, so vote Republican

Shrimp'n Ain't Easy, RIP, may have been lampooning The Come Back Kid (before CBK's soul was devoured by Drumpf) when he made the above statement but it is eerily similare to the Cubo mantra.

Bothsideism is the default defense for the right. Once the libertarian supply side econonsense has been debunked with data, once the dog whistle racism has been laid bare, once the final set have lies have been exposed, we are left with "meh they all do it" or "Good and bad people of both sides, many side". Not far from "Meh they all suck, vote Cubo".

The Bothsideist Devil Must be Defeated!!!

The War Room is a reflection of our world, a place where big ideas are born and take hold. This political sub forum of a Karate website is a national intellectual resource that we must cherish and protect. We cannot sit by idly and let the "Bothesidist" virus infect such an important fountain of intellectual might.

We certainly cannot let it fester and grow under a philosophically unmoored "right" candidate. We need, no we DEMAND a POTWR candidate that will make the defeat of the minions of "Bothsideism" his number one priority, *his mission, *his raison d'etre, his very life.

*He must have the experience in defeating the alt right hordes, the trolls, he must have stood side by side with our past champions of the cause (even if they are now no longer with us, he who shall not be named Allah bless). He must formally submit his authority to a ratification of the WR citizenry and then take his place as hero of the people and champion against "Bothsideism".

MR PRESIDENT WE ASK, NO WE DEMAND, THAT YOU SERVE THE PEOPLE IN THEIR TIME OF NEED.

NOW IS YOUR TIME!!!!!!!!

2jzSMm.jpg
2jzSMm.jpg
2jzSMm.jpg

2jzSMm.jpg
2jzSMm.jpg
2jzSMm.jpg

2jzSMm.jpg
2jzSMm.jpg
2jzSMm.jpg

2jzSMm.jpg
2jzSMm.jpg
2jzSMm.jpg

2jzSMm.jpg
2jzSMm.jpg
2jzSMm.jpg

I don't know what to say, man.

Since they killed Homer... my heart has just been torn.

I've dealing with grief, and many threats to me own safety.

But I am moved by the people's Faith.

And I appreciate GNN's unbiased efforts to keep everyone informed from the bottom of my heart.

Last edited:
Brethren of the WR, fourscore and two-hundred and eighty days ago, our fore-Homer set out on a Holy mission: to rid the WR of #maga boi fuckery. Thanks to his heroic efforts—and ultimate sacrifice– this mission was largely successful.

But just like those Hobbit movies, evil didn’t stay dead—it hid in the shadows and gathered its strength to emerge in a pernicious new form. The new evil confronting us is more subtle, foul and pervasive than ever: it is the scourge known as bothsideism.

Bothsideism is the evil doctrine that holds a headache to be equal to a cancer, a bias to be equal to an outright lie, cultural grievances to be equal to actual oppression, and Conspiracy Nutbaggery to be the equivalent of Fact.

As president of the ENTIRE WR, I will make it my duty to bludgeon bothsideism with a human-brain encrusted Cudgel of Truth.

Like so:

Scj_0k.gif

We will smite the dumb. The CTards will writhe. Trumpcucks will be broken. Both-siders will get it up both sides.

luckyshot & Fawlty 2018: BOTHSIDEISM GETS IT UP BOTH SIDES

@Lead I would like to officially register my candidacy

Last edited:
Resume:

· Voted Most Beloved WR President in history

· First ever WR Grand Slam Winner (President and Vice President)

· Proposed first ever WR Black Caucus

· Model Citizen-- Have never received a Yellow Card

· Started 247 Threads, some of which were good

· Nominated for Several WR 2017 Year End Awards

· Dropped out of a semi-prestigious Law School

· “Seven Seas” Pub Quiz Trivia champion 2009-2011, 2006-2007

· Voted for Ned Lamont against Joe Lieberman in 2006 Democratic Primary

· Third Place Winner, Cub Scouts Pinewood Derby, 1992

luckyshot 2018: BOTHSIDEISM GETS IT UP BOTH SIDES

MAKE SURE YOU ARE REGISTERED TO VOTE!!!

@Lead Register My People!!!
@Kafir-kun
@Cuauhtemoc
@FinalFight
@LuchaBear
@A_bomb47
@King of Fists
@JohnnySagebrush
@Cake4Breakfast
@MMAViewer

@Limbo Pete
@Satanical Eve
@PolishHeadlock
@M3t4tr0n
@Sano
@no fat chicks
@MikeMcMann
@mrbaapt

@Overtures
@Quipling
@LangfordBarrow
@Swing
@Anung Un Rama
@MeatheadMike
@WandySaku2
@Jack V Savage
@Rod1
@Pupi
@Hunter Simpson
@Tobacco
@Fawlty
@NoDak
@japman40
@deviake
@aitkenmike
@Scott Parker 27
@Leagon
@7437
@Lowmanproblems (come home, sweet prince)
@Trotsky
@spin_
@ocean size
@Strychnine
@SaiWa
@ShadBo
@Thepaintbucket
@ChainFlow
@SmilinDesperado
@curryjunkie
@Sano
@SidJustice
@Darth_Inv1ctu5
@kpt018
@Higus
@phoenixikki
@JDragon
@SongXIII

@Sohei
@Rational Poster
@Edison Carasio
@bad seed
@Possum Jenkins
@AgonyandIrony

Last edited:
Resume:

dog did you really drop otu of law school? which one?

In Pinocchle, when you flash that meld it is game over.

Two Q of Spades and Two Jack of Diamonds gets you 32, Double run: 150. Have a good chance at taking all of the tricks since diamonds is trump.
That completely direct answer, totally ignoring my implication, is somehow appropriate, but I'm disappointed anyway LOL

And it's something I didn't know. I've played a ton of card games, but never Pinocchle.

That completely direct answer, totally ignoring my implication, is somehow appropriate, but I'm disappointed anyway LOL

And it's something I didn't know. I've played a ton of card games, but never Pinocchle.
Pinocchle is fun. An old Pennsylvania Dutch game.

I saw your move. lol Didn't want to make it non-hidden.

Brethren of the WR, fourscore and two-hundred and eighty days ago, our fore-Homer set out on a Holy mission: to rid the WR of #maga boi fuckery. Thanks to his heroic efforts—and ultimate sacrifice– this mission was largely successful.

But just like those Hobbit movies, evil didn’t stay dead—it hid in the shadows and gathered its strength to emerge in a pernicious new form. The new evil confronting us is more subtle, foul and pervasive than ever: it is the scourge known as bothsideism.

Bothsideism is the evil doctrine that holds a headache to be equal to a cancer, a bias to be equal to an outright lie, cultural grievances to be equal to actual oppression, and Conspiracy Nutbaggery to be the equivalent of fact.

As president of the ENTIRE WR, I will make it my duty to bludgeon bothsideism with a human-brain encrusted Cudgel of Truth.

Like so:

Scj_0k.gif

We will smite the dumb. The CTards will writhe. Trumpcucks will be broken. Both-siders will get it up both sides.

Resume:

@Kafir-kun
@Cuauhtemoc
@FinalFight
@LuchaBear
@A_bomb47
@King of Fists
@JohnnySagebrush
@Cake4Breakfast
@MMAViewer

@Limbo Pete
@Satanical Eve
@PolishHeadlock
@M3t4tr0n
@Sano
@no fat chicks
@MikeMcMann
@mrbaapt

@Overtures
@Quipling
@LangfordBarrow
@Swing
@Anung Un Rama
@MeatheadMike
@WandySaku2
@Jack V Savage
@Rod1
@Pupi
@Hunter Simpson
@Tobacco
@Fawlty
@NoDak
@japman40
@deviake
@aitkenmike
@Scott Parker 27
@Leagon
@7437
@Trotsky
@spin_
@ocean size
@Strychnine
@SaiWa
@ShadBo
@Thepaintbucket
@ChainFlow
@SmilinDesperado
@curryjunkie
@Sano
@SidJustice
@Darth_Inv1ctu5
@kpt018
@Higus
@phoenixikki
@JDragon
@SongXIII

@Sohei
@Rational Poster
@Edison Carasio
@bad seed
@Possum Jenkins

♪♫ There comes a time
When we heed a certain call
When the WR, must come together as one
There are people trolling
And it's time to lend a hand
To Lucky
The greatest Pres. of allllllllll

We are the WR
We are the deep state

We are the ones who make the forum great
So let's
<redacted>

(refrain x4 up in this bitch) ♪♫

I'm coming in hotter than Bruce Springsteen doing an impression of Michael Bolton doing an impression of Cyndi Lauper.

Stay tuned, imo.

Lady and gentlemen of the WR, it is with great Honor that I introduce to you, my winning mate for the sham election of 2018, the once and future VP of the ENTIRE WR....

... and EX- endorser of the lame Bothsideist lamo campaign...

@Fawlty

luckyshot & Fawlty 2018: BOTHSIDEISM GETS IT UP BOTH SIDES

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
@SidJustice , your name was made for an election
While I would be proud to run for President of this fine cesspool, I have too much baggage I do not want to be dragged up. I have seen what happens to those who run, and I do not want it for me.

While I would be proud to run for President of this fine cesspool, I have too much baggage I do not want to be dragged up. I have seen what happens to those who run, and I do not want it for me.
As President, I will be proud to prevent anyone from dragging your bags.

No that is impossible. The Nazis are gone. At best I could be a Neo-Nazi. And even that would display a complete unawareness of Nazi ideology.
The one thing the Nazi were ideological consistent about is that they believed the stronger one will prevail. And if you are not strong you have no right to exist.
By us losing WW2 the Nazis have lost the right to rule the Fatherland or even exists under their own ideology.

Also, the main reason I am not a Nazi is that I think Jewish women are hot hot hot.

<{ohyeah}>

<{ohyeah}>

Thanks next question, can you explain and/or reconcile your current platform with your former nazis one?

Bothsideism is the evil doctrine that holds a headache to be equal to a cancer, a bias to be equal to an outright lie, cultural grievances to be equal to actual oppression, and Conspiracy Nutbaggery to be the equivalent of fact.

Like so:

Scj_0k.gif

Resume:

@Kafir-kun
@Cuauhtemoc
@FinalFight
@LuchaBear
@A_bomb47
@King of Fists
@JohnnySagebrush
@Cake4Breakfast
@MMAViewer

@Limbo Pete
@Satanical Eve
@PolishHeadlock
@M3t4tr0n
@Sano
@no fat chicks
@MikeMcMann
@mrbaapt

@Overtures
@Quipling
@LangfordBarrow
@Swing
@Anung Un Rama
@MeatheadMike
@WandySaku2
@Jack V Savage
@Rod1
@Pupi
@Hunter Simpson
@Tobacco
@Fawlty
@NoDak
@japman40
@deviake
@aitkenmike
@Scott Parker 27
@Leagon
@7437
@Trotsky
@spin_
@ocean size
@Strychnine
@SaiWa
@ShadBo
@Thepaintbucket
@ChainFlow
@SmilinDesperado
@curryjunkie
@Sano
@SidJustice
@Darth_Inv1ctu5
@kpt018
@Higus
@phoenixikki
@JDragon
@SongXIII

@Sohei
@Rational Poster
@Edison Carasio
@bad seed
@Possum Jenkins

Lady and gentlemen of the WR, it is with great Honor that I introduce to you, my winning mate for the sham election of 2018, the once and future VP of the ENTIRE WR....

... and EX- endorser of the lame Bothsideist lamo campaign...

@Fawlty

Fawlty Shot 2018: BOTHSIDEISM GETS IT UP BOTH SIDES

hqdefault.jpg

THIS IS GNN!!!!!

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

That is all.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back