2018 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are currently in Round 1 for registrations and announcements
Round 2 is debate and town hall
Rounds 3, 4, and 5 are the ballots

Interesting, seems like a lot of rounds and way too much for me to keep up with.

Interesting, seems like a lot of rounds and way too much for me to keep up with.

It seems overwhelming but the candidates will just end up making sure their voters know about when to vote. I wouldn't stress about it. Just look at the sticky threads to see if a new one goes up.

Hey, @Cubo de Sangre and @Gutter Chris found a nice picture of you two from the 90's.
I have to say you guys really rocked that 90's style.

IGjMd2R.jpg

Hey, @Cubo de Sangre and @Gutter Chris found a nice picture of you two from the 90's.
I have to say you guys really rocked that 90's style.

IGjMd2R.jpg

You know I was in Highschool when that happened and it really messed up my life a bit. see I was a punk kid in a conservative school and I had this admin got it in his head i was a weirdo who wanted to shoot up the school so I was getting my locker searched all the time , getting my backpack searched and just in general getting harassed. My mom had to go to the board to get that shit to stop but by that time i was 17 new everything and had had enough of that shit and stopped going .

the highlight of the experience for me is 20 years later I can still hear my mom exasperated as all hell yellin at the dude MY STUPID ASS KID ISNT EVEN GOTHIC. I loved that woman and the world is a worse place without her

You know I was in Highschool when that happened and it really messed up my life a bit. see I was a punk kid in a conservative school and I had this admin got it in his head i was a weirdo who wanted to shoot up the school so I was getting my locker searched all the time , getting my backpack searched and just in general getting harassed. My mom had to go to the board to get that shit to stop but by that time i was 17 new everything and had had enough of that shit and stopped going .

the highlight of the experience for me is 20 years later I can still hear my mom exasperated as all hell yellin at the dude MY STUPID ASS KID ISNT EVEN GOTHIC. I loved that woman and the world is a worse place without her

Bringing serious discussing into the POTWR thread makes me uncomfortable :).

Gutter Chris increasss appeal via humanizing the campaign

News at 11.....

Heh, I got expelled my senior year for the same shit. Bullshit rumors started my some idiot that didnt like me got me into a world of trouble. Was especially stupid since most of the teachers and a bunch of students came to my defense, but call the superintendent a clown to his face one time, and he hates you for life.

Vote for me and I promise a mod-free war room and restoration of banned accounts upon request ;)

I would like to officially reach out to all 3 War Room press outlets @Gandhi @Bald1 @JDragon.
If there are any questions or follow-ups regarding our movement I am more than happy to answer them.

I know the White American Male campaigns have called you fake news or biased in an effort to undermine the credibility of the free press.
Not so with the campaign to defeat the oppression of White American Males. Our movement does not just recognize the importance of a free press but we heavily encourage it.
If there is anything negative to report about me I want that out there for the None White American Males to see and make up their own mind.

I understand that the three of you are already passionate supporters of our great cause to take back the War Room.
But from years of experience, I know you will still be reporting fair and unbiased about our movement.
And I would expect nothing less.

The None White American Male movment!!!

I would like to officially reach out to all 3 War Room press outlets @Gandhi @Bald1 @JDragon.
If there are any questions or follow-ups regarding our movement I am more than happy to answer them.

I know the White American Male campaigns have called you fake news or biased in an effort to undermine the credibility of the free press.
Not so with the campaign to defeat the oppression of White American Males. Our movement does not just recognize the importance of a free press but we heavily encourage it.
If there is anything negative to report about me I want that out there for the None White American Males to see and make up their own mind.

I understand that the three of you are already passionate supporters of our great cause to take back the War Room.
But from years of experience, I know you will still be reporting fair and unbiased about our movement.
And I would expect nothing less.

The None White American Male movment!!!

Thank you good sir

First question

Aren’t you a nazis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back