2018 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lowmanproblems

Stupid idea and we're probably too late anyways, but want to run on a center right and center left ticket?

@Lowmanproblems

Stupid idea and we're probably too late anyways, but want to run on a center right and center left ticket?

Sounds good to me, i have been needing a VP. Besides its all for fun anyways.

Last edited:
Whats going on here that I got called? I'll give @luckyshot a vote to do whatever he likessince I'm too lazy to sort through 90 pages to see whats up

Whats going on here that I got called? I'll give @luckyshot a vote to do whatever he likessince I'm too lazy to sort through 90 pages to see whats up
Thank you, sir. We are going to embarrass people who deserve to be embarrassed.

Ouch. That stings.

Can I have your vote in the (extremely unlikely) scenario that Clippy doesn't make the final round?

Also @Clippy for what its worth, I believe in you.

Yet he's not here. How come?

You're like Scar standing over Mufasa's corpse.
Only sort of...

Thank you, sir. We are going to embarrass people who deserve to be embarrassed.

Ouch. That stings.

Can I have your vote in the (extremely unlikely) scenario that Clippy doesn't make the final round?

Also @Clippy for what its worth, I believe in you.

Only sort of...
I want to switch my vote from @Clippy to @luckyshot . Thank you all

Cool thread btw. Didnt even notice it lol. I usually skip over all stickys in all forums.

I want to switch my vote from @Clippy to @luckyshot . Thank you all

Cool thread btw. Didnt even notice it lol. I usually skip over all stickys in all forums.
VICTORY!!!

And thank you, sir.

(This is just the registration thread, btw, I will now hound you to cast your actual vote in a couple of weeks.)

Sounds good to me, i have been needing a VP. Besides its all for fun anyways.

Cool. Less work for me as the VP!

And yeah, been a little bored and looking for something dumb and fun to fill the time

Got my stupid ccw class in IL tonight, send me a Pm as I can be on my phone half the time with no issues

Cool. Less work for me as the VP!

And yeah, been a little bored and looking for something dumb and fun to fill the time

Got my stupid ccw class in IL tonight, send me a Pm as I can be on my phone half the time with no issues
Don't shoot yourself in the leg. They fail you for that, or so I've heard.

We are currently in Round 1 for registrations and announcements
Round 2 is debate and town hall
Rounds 3, 4, and 5 are the ballots
th

1. What are your plans/ ideas if you win the election? How do you plan on using the sticky thread?

"Civility is for losers"
— Jim Russell

I have many great plans if I win. First, we are going to abolish the "report" button. Yellow Cards / Infractions will be illegal except in extreme cases. Any mod found guilty of handing out frivolous infractions shall be sentenced to death. Second, we are going to persecute forum moderators and treat them like second-class citizens, except for @irish_thug , @Lead , and a few others. The People will be able to vote on which mods get honorary privilege protection status. Third, we are going to build a wall around Canada so they can't get out.
I have a plan for the sticky threads. I call my plan "The Four D's"—
  1. Demonizing groups of people, like furries, weebs, bronies, morbidly obese, etc.
  2. Doxxing moderators whom we dislike (weekly contests!)
  3. Dunking on @Fawlty
  4. Whatever else I Deem appropriate
In addition, I solemnly pledge never to make a sticky thread about Noam Chomsky, spam hot dog gifs, or send anything to the people at CraveOnline.

2. Have you choose a VP, campaign manager, and/or any other staff for this election?

As my VPs, I choose @Lord Coke and @Ripskater jointly. They both get to call shots so show respect. For my spokesman I choose "The Voice," @Mike Schiavello . He will also moderate the debates.

3. What our your thoughts on the HomerThompson/ luckshot administration?

@HomerThompson was was a WASTE.
@luckyshot is a MESS.

LOCK THEM UP!

4. (MMA question) Who is someone outside the top 5 of a division that you see holding the title within the next two years.

George St. Pierre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back