***2018 NBA Playoffs v9 - Game 7 Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
lebron-james-3-pointer-and-celebration.gif

That's the same move Delonte made at Brons mom's hotel room.

So you prefer basketball in which all players from 1-5 have to shoot threes? An average of 60 3-point shots per game? Small ball? James ˜Step back travel" Harden as the MVP? Soft defense? Technical fouls for smelly farts? Over 90s basketball?

I can't really argue with your taste, I can just say it fucking sucks. Your only redeeming opinion is that MJ is the GOAT.

And that was boring to you?

Jordan wasn't boring but his children were.

Watching thugs like Oakely elbowing people wasn't exciting. Watching Kobe pound the ball for 20 seconds wasn't exciting. watching iso ball wasn't exciting.

watching Warriors is exciting. skill at the highest levels.

wtf? so lakers didn't run the West for a decade in the 80s?
Bulls in the 90s?

no one gives a fuck of the Suns or the Grizzlies play a good brand.

nba is a stars league.

right now, if Lebron retired, the NBA wouldn't miss a beat. you have Curry, Westbricks, Hardhead and KD to carry it. NBA was in the weeds after Jordan retired.

The beautiful game is more beautiful when the lakers are relevant. A blatant cheat and PED abuser like LeRoid doesn’t compare to their dominance. Nobody gives a shit about Golden State and nobody likes watching a 3pt contest. 2000-2010 was PRIME beautiful game. Lol at Curry and Durant carrying the league.

I think I speak for everyone when I say shut the hell up HoMo_98

Made the mistake of believing the Celtics could do damage in the finals with how bad the Cavs, Rockets, and Warrios have looked. Then Jaylen, Terry, and anyone named Marcus started shooting. Absolute garbage playing by them. Celtics should have been up 15 at halftime with the amount of wide open shots they had.

Getting beat by 21 Savage, Jeff Green is just the icing on the cake.

The beautiful game is more beautiful when the lakers are relevant. A blatant cheat and PED abuser like LeRoid doesn’t compare to their dominance. Nobody gives a shit about Golden State and nobody likes watching a 3pt contest. 2000-2010 was PRIME beautiful game. Lol at Curry and Durant carrying the league.

oh, your just a stan. my bad.

Jordan wasn't boring but his children were.

Watching thugs like Oakely elbowing people wasn't exciting. Watching Kobe pound the ball for 20 seconds wasn't exciting. watching iso ball wasn't exciting.

watching Warriors is exciting. skill at the highest levels.

Watching the Warriors is exciting, yes. Watching the Rockets is a fucking disgrace. 41 3-point shots per game. James travels 90% of the time, and flops 100% of the time. And he will be named MVP, therefore his violations will be rewarded and everyone that is not already traveling will start doing it.

Harden is destroying the game. The NBA is not even basketball anymore in it's pure definition.

Made the mistake of believing the Celtics could do damage in the finals with how bad the Cavs, Rockets, and Warrios have looked. Then Jaylen, Terry, and anyone named Marcus started shooting. Absolute garbage playing by them. Celtics should have been up 15 at halftime with the amount of wide open shots they had.

Getting beat by 21 Savage, Jeff Green is just the icing on the cake.
I thought the Marcuses played ok overall. Smart's shooting became an extreme liability in the 4th, but he was doing his usual things otherwise. Morris played tough and didn't shoot as bad as the other 3. But yeah, they needed someone other than Tatum to hit shots in the second half and just didn't get it from anywhere. Any one of those guys going from terrible shooting night to good shooting night they're probably in the Finals.

the nba is in the best shape it's been since Jordan retired.
Lebron, Curry, KD, Westbricks, Hardhead are balling.
they have a dynasty going.

the offenses are back to 80s level.

it's all good.

Offensive baskteball is extremely boring when no one plays defense.

True that, probably the most racist town in America in reality.
And the absolute most butthurt and defensive when they are called racist.

Cracks me up when Bomani Jones calls them out on their History .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back