***2018 NBA Playoffs v9 - Game 7 Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether you love or hate the guy, LeBron is an absolute treat to watch. You can't shit on this guy and call yourself a basketball fan.

He is truly the best I've ever seen.

Warriors don't shoot the most 3s. they pick their spots. they play great team defense. they share the ball. they are fundamentally sound.

stop with the narrative. Jordan fucked the NBA for decade. he ushered in hero ball. Iverson, Kobe, T-Mac, and the other less talented players pit the nba in the Dark Ages in early 2000s. it's just now gotten back to matching 80s efficiency. Jordan is the only player to play efficient hero ball, making him GOAT. but 90s and 2000s nba was terrible to watch

what you watched was two flawed teams trying to copy cat a formula that isn't really a formula

th

Is Brad Stevens still a genius ?

he allowed Rozier to go 0/10 from 3.
he's a fucking idiot.
on'y players that should keep shooting after missing 5 threes in a row are Curry and Klay. you tell everyone else to stop shooting the fucking ball.

he did though.
from 99-2008 the nba was full of ball hog hero ball clowns trying to be Jordan. it took Suns, Spurs and Warriors to return team basketball to the forefrunt.

Whether you love or hate the guy, LeBron is an absolute treat to watch. You can't shit on this guy and call yourself a basketball fan.

He's incredible. Not the best I've ever seen, but he is definitely the best of his era.

Future is far away at this point but at least it's bright as fuck

Now if you'll excuse me

mjfls.gif

Loling hard @ ESPN right now.

You can tell just how badly they want the ECFs to be the real finals.

“Roids will never have a greater accomplishment than this”.

And there it is folks, in the twisted mind of ESPN this series win vs a team without its 2 best players is GREATER THAN winning the actual title this year.

ROFL, and they wonder why nobody takes them seriously on any level

I remember Bron coming back from down 3-1 in the Finals

I guess ESPN doesn't remember

what's the treat? watching him bowl hia way to the rim elbowing people? Karl Malone was a treat too then

I remember Bron coming back from down 3-1 in the Finals

I guess ESPN doesn't remember

even ESPN knows that was a job. draymond suspended, Bogut out, Iggy back spasms game 6 and 7.
we remember. we were witness.

he did though.
from 99-2008 the nba was full of ball hog hero ball clowns trying to be Jordan. it took Suns, Spurs and Warriors to return team basketball to the forefrunt.

You are trying to say the Bulls didn't play team ball? The 95-96 Bulls would beat any team in history. I bet you hate Kobe too. Did he upset you with 5 championships?

73-9, down 3-1.

Okay. 3-5. Only made eight straight because he beat up on a shit conference while team hopping twice and nearly lost to the b-squad Celtics.

There's good and there's bad.

You are trying to say the Bulls didn't play team ball? The 95-96 Bulls would beat any team in history. I bet you hate Kobe too. Did he upset you with 5 championships?

Jordan took over 22 shots a game in his career. he would literally take over games and do it himself. that's hero ball. they played team defense, sure, but on offense, Jordan was the go to guy.

Hope Lebron doesn’t go to the Fakers. Somebody please tell him he sucks at acting.

The NBA fucking sucks nowadays. It's a shitty 3-point shots galore.

Down by 4 with 6 minutes to go and Boston chucking up threes? WTF? 2-point shots are still higher percentage than threes. Rozier had a two and dribbled back to shoot a 3 and miss.

Fuck the NBA. It died after Michael Jordan. And it got unbearable with Stephen Curry and fucking 3-point shooting.
I agree but it didn't die after Jordan. It slowly died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back