***2018 NBA Playoffs v9 - Game 7 Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree but it didn't die after Jordan. It slowly died.

the nba is in the best shape it's been since Jordan retired.
Lebron, Curry, KD, Westbricks, Hardhead are balling.
they have a dynasty going.

the offenses are back to 80s level.

it's all good.

I'm not sure about that. No one stepped up big for the Cavs tonight p, other than Lebron. The Cavs won in spite of playing mediocre. There's no way the takeaway from tonight is that they're a better team without Love IMO.
19 and 8 for Jeff Green, playa.

Lebron is getting his LA house renovated right now

He might be coming

I know , I also know Magic Johnson’s will pull some shit to get him. O well he would get owned in the West. The reason he thrives on the east teams is because eastern teams don’t have solid foundation type teams like in the West.

The NBA fucking sucks nowadays. It's a shitty 3-point shots galore.

Down by 4 with 6 minutes to go and Boston chucking up threes? WTF? 2-point shots are still higher percentage than threes. Rozier had a two and dribbled back to shoot a 3 and miss.

Fuck the NBA. It died after Michael Jordan. And it got unbearable with Stephen Curry and fucking 3-point shooting.

I agree with some of this post but you sound like a complicated hater.

the nba is in the best shape it's been since Jordan retired.
Lebron, Curry, KD, Westbricks, Hardhead are balling.
they have a dynasty going.

the offenses are back to 80s level.

it's all good.

Lol at this f level take. The NBGAY is in the worst state of all time. One conference sucks ass and has been ran by one player for a decade and the “elite teams” run la fitness offensive strategies by just iso and jacking up 3s.

they play a system. they defend. they are not reliant on one player. they should have managed to score more than 80 points on a terrible defense.
IMO they punched above their weight to even get it to game 7. I guess I don’t consider it choking when I never once expected them to win. To choke always used to mean to lose a close game in the final plays.

Okay. 3-5. Only made eight straight because he beat up on a shit conference while team hopping twice and nearly lost to the b-squad Celtics.

There's good and there's bad.

What gets me is the manipulation of statistics done especially by the NBA and pundits when it comes to Lebron James. An example is Lebron's win/loss in elimination games which is better than Jordan's....but......during Jordan's prime when he was winning 6 championships he played in 24 series. Want to know how many times in 24 series he went to game 7? 2 times. How many Game 7's in six Finals appearances, 0 game seven's. Jordan didn't have game 7's during his prime.

I'm not saying this as a Jordan/Lebron argument but rather just as an example of how they do this shit with statistics.

Lol at this f level take. The NBGAY is in the worst state of all time. One conference sucks ass and has been ran by one player for a decade and the “elite teams” run la fitness offensive strategies by just iso and jacking up 3s.

wtf? so lakers didn't run the West for a decade in the 80s?
Bulls in the 90s?

no one gives a fuck of the Suns or the Grizzlies play a good brand.

nba is a stars league.

right now, if Lebron retired, the NBA wouldn't miss a beat. you have Curry, Westbricks, Hardhead and KD to carry it. NBA was in the weeds after Jordan retired.

Warriors don't shoot the most 3s. they pick their spots. they play great team defense. they share the ball. they are fundamentally sound.

stop with the narrative. Jordan fucked the NBA for decade. he ushered in hero ball. Iverson, Kobe, T-Mac, and the other less talented players pit the nba in the Dark Ages in early 2000s. it's just now gotten back to matching 80s efficiency. Jordan is the only player to play efficient hero ball, making him GOAT. but 90s and 2000s nba was terrible to watch

what you watched was two flawed teams trying to copy cat a formula that isn't really a formula

So you prefer basketball in which all players from 1-5 have to shoot threes? An average of 60 3-point shots per game? Small ball? James ˜Step back travel" Harden as the MVP? Soft defense? Technical fouls for smelly farts? Over 90s basketball?

I can't really argue with your taste, I can just say it fucking sucks. Your only redeeming opinion is that MJ is the GOAT.

Jordan took over 22 shots a game in his career. he would literally take over games and do it himself. that's hero ball. they played team defense, sure, but on offense, Jordan was the go to guy.

And that was boring to you?

<36>

DAEnEIxV0AA3kPp.jpg

fuck

Jordan took over 22 shots a game in his career. he would literally take over games and do it himself. that's hero ball. they played team defense, sure, but on offense, Jordan was the go to guy.

Well fuck bro, Phil Jackson was running a triangle offense and he had the greatest scorer in the history of the game. I'm GLAD Jordan took over and was a legit hero.

New England sports fan are real as fuck though , respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back