***2018 NBA Playoffs v8 - Drederick Tatum Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goat is going to look awesome in yellow and purple.

He’s had the same punch lines for years now. Imagine him when he was a coach? “Alright guys if we wanna win this game, we gotta play good defense... BETTA OFFENSE.” “When you get the ball on the fast break... I want you to drive to the lane.. and dunk it.. and ima be like.. mama there go that man...”
I legit laughed at this.

0 points and 5 mins from Kevin Lump and they’re still gonna win by double digits

Then again, 0 mins and 0 points from Kyriq and Gordo the whole series

I wonder if Veeeeegas had the Celts as an in-game fave after Love got shot!

So both series are going to game 7. What was that about the league not being competitive?

Can someone explain the nut-slurping over lebald making shots while his team is ahead double-digits late in the 4th?

The first one he made was when the score was 101-94 with 2:30 left and the second one was 104-96 with 1:40 left. Which pretty much iced the game.. Jesus Christ cant you go more than 5 seconds without humiliating yourself?

maxresdefault.jpg

Lol at anyone who thought Lebron wouldn't go down swinging. Pauls injury would be at least two weeks in any other situation. If they win tomorrow he probably won't play game one of the Finals

Even though it didn't get close enough, this game was still way better than the last two Houston/GSW games.

Lol at anyone who thought Lebron wouldn't go down swinging. Pauls injury would be at least two weeks in any other situation. If they win tomorrow he probably won't play game one of the Finals

Is Paul gonna try and play tomorrow?

Got the Cavs taking Game 7 in Boston in a close game.

Yes, the Celtics are undefeated at home but LeBron has been the King of the East for the last 8 years so until he is dethroned, money is on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back