***2018 NBA Playoffs v8 - Drederick Tatum Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first one he made was when the score was 101-94 with 2:30 left and the second one was 104-96 with 1:40 left. Which pretty much iced the game.. Jesus Christ cant you go more than 5 seconds without humiliating yourself?

maxresdefault.jpg
{<jordan}

Rockets barely squeaked out 2 wins in the final seconds with Paul basically saving them with miraculous double pump 3s with the shot clock winding down.

They have no shot without him.

Unless people expect Ryan Anderson to replicate the shot making of Paul, they have 0% chance in Oracle in an elimination game.

and if Iggy plays...lol. Might be another 40 point slaughter.

No way. Last night's game was way better
You can like the outcome all you want, but that game was disgusting to watch. Sloppy play, awful shooting. Being close was the only reason it was watchable. This game lacked suspense because Bern did Bern things anytime it started to get close, but was much better played on both sides (except Boston's 2nd quarter, which was atrocious).

Rockets barely squeaked out 2 wins in the final seconds with Paul basically saving them with miraculous double pump 3s with the shot clock winding down.

They have no shot without him.

Unless people expect Ryan Anderson to replicate the shot making of Paul, they have 0% chance in Oracle in an elimination game.

and if Iggy plays...lol. Might be another 40 point slaughter.

Ok lol. Iggy is playing. Educate yourself on your team

Ok lol. Iggy is playing. Educate yourself on your team

where did you get that?

Kerr isn't optimistic: “There’s a lot of concern because he’s literally just day-to-day but there’s only three days left in this series. He could miss tomorrow. He could miss both (games)..."

You can like the outcome all you want, but that game was disgusting to watch. Sloppy play, awful shooting. Being close was the only reason it was watchable. This game lacked suspense because Bern did Bern things anytime it started to get close, but was much better played on both sides (except Boston's 2nd quarter, which was atrocious).
I agree that the game was sloppy. I took nothing away from tonight's game outside of what I knew Lebron was going to do. Meh. I was paying more attention to the Astros

where did you get that?

Kerr isn't optimistic: “There’s a lot of concern because he’s literally just day-to-day but there’s only three days left in this series. He could miss tomorrow. He could miss both (games)..."

Heard he's playing unless he suffers a setback during shootaround.

I'm going out. Ask me tomorrow

Im glad i got to see both jordan and lebald in action. The rest are muppets in comparison

The first one he made was when the score was 101-94 with 2:30 left and the second one was 104-96 with 1:40 left. Which pretty much iced the game.. Jesus Christ cant you go more than 5 seconds without humiliating yourself?

maxresdefault.jpg

So the first one put the cans up 10, second one put them up 11. The way his fan-girls were making it sound was like he had just made the game winning shot in game 7 of the finals.
The real nails in the coffin happened in the previous few possesions when boston kept allowing cleveland to get those offensive boards which turned into easy putbacks.

Can you ever restrain the urge to defend the guy like someone was criticizing one of your family members? Your hero worshipping is out of control. Just because you want to overdose on his kool-aid doesn't mean everyone else has to.

So the first one put the cans up 10, second one put them up 11. The way his fan-girls were making it sound was like he had just made the game winning shot in game 7 of the finals.
The real nails in the coffin happened in the previous few possesions when boston kept allowing cleveland to get those offensive boards which turned into easy putbacks.

Can you ever restrain the urge to defend the guy like someone was criticizing one of your family members? Your hero worshipping is out of control. Just because you want to overdose on his kool-aid doesn't mean everyone else has to.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back