***2018 NBA Playoffs v8 - Drederick Tatum Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the first one put the cans up 10, second one put them up 11. The way his fan-girls were making it sound was like he had just made the game winning shot in game 7 of the finals.
The real nails in the coffin happened in the previous few possesions when boston kept allowing cleveland to get those offensive boards which turned into easy putbacks.

Can you ever restrain the urge to defend the guy like someone was criticizing one of your family members? Your hero worshipping is out of control. Just because you want to overdose on his kool-aid doesn't mean everyone else has to.

I don’t even nut hug LeRoid you can. I make as much fun of him as anyone in fact. Don’t you get tired of being wrong all the time? Lmao.

So the first one put the cans up 10, second one put them up 11. The way his fan-girls were making it sound was like he had just made the game winning shot in game 7 of the finals.
The real nails in the coffin happened in the previous few possesions when boston kept allowing cleveland to get those offensive boards which turned into easy putbacks.

Can you ever restrain the urge to defend the guy like someone was criticizing one of your family members? Your hero worshipping is out of control. Just because you want to overdose on his kool-aid doesn't mean everyone else has to.

YX6ZTJ2.gif

12framesaday_saltshakertwerkdance_800x600.gif

Recorded the game in standard definition by mistake, got to the final couple of mins and my eyes are bleeding

If Lebron goes to LA and wins a title he'll be the undisputed GOAT.

But he won't win there and he is gonna decline soon. People acting like it's gonna be another 3 or 4 years of this level are out their minds. Be lucky to get 2.

Would be so funny if lakes get him and he declined fast af with him on some multi year super max deal

Exactly who we all knew he is. Put a big body on him and the guy wilts.

Remember when he led that 60 win Atlanta team to being swept when matched up with Timofey fucking Mozgov.. LOL

Zaza Peculiar would average a double double in a theoretical finals matchup vs Horford

I'm going out. Ask me tomorrow
lol at this loser... "I'm going out, c ya tom"... Fam, are you going to a fucking hill in Iceland where you won't have signal... or you a caveman without a cell phone?

what a phony RR is.... seriously

Horfag is blowing.... He'll come back in shape for Game 7

Honestly dont think Love will be that big a miss.

Thomson plays Horford better than Love - obviously - and Cleveland cant go into Boston starting with Love @ 4 and Thomson @ 5

Love is a far superior player but matchup wise this is what Cleveland needs.

lol at this loser... "I'm going out, c ya tom"... Fam, are you going to a fucking hill in Iceland where you won't have signal... or you a caveman without a cell phone?

what a phony RR is.... seriously

Nope. I had to get dressed and so my posting on Sherdog was coming to an end. He asked me for a link also and I wasn't going to scour yhe fucking internet for one. Especially if I don't even know if one exists.

It's funny that you talk shit but just earlier in the thread you were asking me about Chris Paul. Fucking hypocrite. Sorry my life doesn't depend on fucking answering every question on here in a manner which suits you.

So, you can fuck off. Your opinion doesn't matter to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back