***2018 NBA Playoffs v7 - The REAL Finals Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
A catastrophe in every sense of the word.

Kyrie has been redeemed as these POs have shown that the Cavs were always his team, roids was simply there for the ride. What a pathetic display from the so-called "King" LMAO.

I don't think it's a stretch to note that I'm speaking for everyone when I say Roids' top 50 (SF) claim is in brutal jeopardy at the moment. Losing to a team dispossessed of its two best players is truly an embarrassment for the ages.

Yeah, but the Pacers took them took 7 during those years.

In those 6 seasons they played 24 series and went 7 games 2 times in 24 series, and 0 times in the Finals. They went 7 against the Knicks led by Patrick Ewing in 91-92 and 7 against the Pacers in 97-98 led by Reggie Miller.

Kyrie has been redeemed as these POs have shown that the Cavs were always his team, roids was simply there for the ride. What a pathetic display from the so-called "King" LMAO.

I don't think it's a stretch to note that I'm speaking for everyone when I say Roids' top 50 (SF) claim is in brutal jeopardy at the moment. Losing to a team dispossessed of its two best players is truly an embarrassment for the ages.
You mean the same Kylie who before LeGoat couldn’t get his team out of the lottery. Lmao. You’re better than this BD (no you’re not actually lol).

That’s basically Kylie’s Robert Horry moment.

Nick Wright now trying to convince us that the Celtics roster (without Kyrie and Gordon) is better than Cavs. lol, wut? WUT?

Nick Wright now trying to convince us that the Celtics roster (without Kyrie and Gordon) is better than Cavs. lol, wut? WUT?

It IS better than the Cavs.

The Cavs have Lebron, and that's it. Love is a pretty decent player sometimes, and Korver is a great shooter.
But if you take Lebron off the Cavs, they're a lottery team plain and simple.

Boston, even without Kyrie and Gordon, is clearly not a lottery team.

It IS better than the Cavs.

The Cavs have Lebron, and that's it. Love is a pretty decent player sometimes, and Korver is a great shooter.
But if you take Lebron off the Cavs, they're a lottery team plain and simple.

Boston, even without Kyrie and Gordon, is clearly not a lottery team.

why are you taking out Lebron? He's on the roster right?

Well you could make that argument with literally any team in the league. You throw Lebron on any team, and they're instantly competitive.

but that's not the point. Lebron fans are trying to justify the Cavs losing to the Celtics.

Celtics have Rozier and Baynes starting. Come on. Rozier is trash. He was 1-9 at one point today and still the Cavs were losing by double digits.

this is the end result of the Lebron James System. Without Kyrie creating his own shot and breaking down defenses, a good team was going to exploit the extreme dependence on Lebron, like the Pacers did.

This team should be easily handling the Celtics. But when you arrive in Cleveland, your role is to be a spot up shooter so Lebron can have space and lanes to drive.

but that's not the point. Lebron fans are trying to justify the Cavs losing to the Celtics.

Celtics have Rozier and Baynes starting. Come on. Rozier is trash. He was 1-9 at one point today and still the Cavs were losing by double digits.

this is the end result of the Lebron James System. Without Kyrie creating his own shot and breaking down defenses, a good team was going to exploit the extreme dependence on Lebron, like the Pacers did.

This team should be easily handling the Celtics. But when you arrive in Cleveland, your role is to be a spot up shooter so Lebron can have space and lanes to drive.

F level analysis.

The Cavs depend on Lebron because there's nobody fucking else on the team. Who are you going to tell to create on this team? Love? JR Fucking Smith?! There's nobody that can, so of course it's gonna fall to Lebron.

There doesn't have to be a justification for Lebron losing these series, if he does. His team fucking sucks. They would be in the lottery without him. The fact that he's even brought them to this point is nothing short of amazing.

And fucking obviously, having a player like Kyrie would help Lebron.

That's like saying a player like Pippen would help Jordan.

Love and Bosh always been dog shit, their numbers just reflected that dog shit once they got to play with Bron.

F level analysis.

The Cavs depend on Lebron because there's nobody fucking else on the team. Who are you going to tell to create on this team? Love? JR Fucking Smith?! There's nobody that can, so of course it's gonna fall to Lebron.

There doesn't have to be a justification for Lebron losing these series, if he does. His team fucking sucks. They would be in the lottery without him. The fact that he's even brought them to this point is nothing short of amazing.

how about running an actual offense? is that too much to ask? why is that teams like the Spurs and Celtics get the most out of less talented players than the ones of the Cavs? Move without the ball, cut, post-up. But that can't happen because Lebron needs the defense spread far out so he has a clear lane to the basket. Can't have too many defenders moving around and blocking his path.\

Cavs offense in a nutshell, everyone behind the three-point line. Lebron drives, if the defense collapses, he kicks out and you shoot, otherwise, go fuck yourself:
bronwall.gif

look at this shit:
EVERYONE CLEAR OUT!
Apr_21_2017_13_22_47.gif

look at everyone but Korver and Lebron! They look like fucking statues! Like someone froze the screen! It's not frozen, they are just not allowed to move because Lebron needs to know where they are in case his drive is stopped so he can kick out.

giphy.gif

rinse and repeat the same damn play:
giphy.gif

and if you manage to stop his drive, he either passes to a STATUE or he chucks up a bad jumper:
3o6Zt9xD6icnBFin6g.gif

giphy.gif

I mean, we mock the Rockets for this basic shit! Yet nothing is said about the Cavs and Lebron and their ISO BALL bullshit.

Meanwhile, other teams are actually playing BASKETBALL and not lebron ball. There is more motion in one of these plays than an entire cavs quarter!
giphy.gif

ball_mvmt.gif

warriorsball.0.gif

spurs-ball-movement-perfection1.gif

Just compare the level of MOVEMENT, ACTIVITY and ENERGY these other teams are spending. They are actually playing a sport and not a fucking 7th grade level offense of GIVE IT TO THE BIG DUDE!

as for 'bringing them this far'. Jesus Christ. look at who he faced. Pacers? Raptors? Celtics without Kyrie and Gordon?

You think he's running through Spurs and Jazz and Rockets by the sound of it.

And as for 'remove Lebron', yeah, and they collapse because THEY RUN THE 'LEBRON JAMES SYSTEM! How do you expect a team constructed to play the Lebron James System to thrive if you remove Lebron James? Everything is tailored made for Lebron, and anyone refusing to march to his drumbeat is quickly shipped out. It's why Kyrie left. He saw the writing on the wall! Bad contracts, gimpy and lazy players, a joke of a coach. Just listen to his First Take interview! He constantly mentions how he joined Brad Stevens to 'learn how to play', to play 'in a system', and to 'learn to be a point guard'.

But with smart coaching and management, you remove Lebron and open up a MAX CONTRACT space, which means a star level player, or someone that is close to it, so no, they wouldn't be in the lottery. Kevin Love, Kyle Korver are good pieces in a wining team. Look at Pacers. They have Olidipo and junk and they were 5th seed in the trash ass east, the dump of the sports world, with clinical mental cases like DeRozen on 1st seed teams.

Last edited:
Why does Lebron keep saving a spot on the team for JR Smith. I would have kept Wade over him any day of the week.

He's been garbage even since he was at the Knicks.. more of a liability than a help..

Of course LeBron is a top 50 SF and all time player.
I'm a Pistons fan, hate the Cavs and even I know this.

Don't be retarded, with your hyperbole nonsense lol ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back