***2018 NBA Playoffs v7 - The REAL Finals Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus H. Sherdog

My likes died for your sins
@Silver
Reaction score
So who’s everyone got for tonight’s return to The Bay?

Can the Golden Showers rebound and hold home court? Will the Rockettes steal one on the road?

Golden State opened as a 7-point favorite, while the Over-Under opened at 227. Personally I think the Rocks cover that spread, hopefully while winning.

Now enjoy this gif of cuminhair and cream dancing:

giphy.gif

Rockets will steal one in Golden State, but it'll be game 4.

Steph's gonna get abused again tho

I'm perplexed. I know that the role players for HOU can't keep shooting like they did in game 2. It sort of felt similar to the win NO got against GS where everything was just clicking.

I really hope HOU can steal one in Oakland and keep it a series, but I'm not sure how confident I am. It'll be an interesting couple games.

i'd seriously consider benching Curry, or not switching every fucking pick and roll.

it's fucking embarrassing watching him out there.

Out of nowhere, Houston collapsed.

durant and his silly off the dribble 3s. the most efficient player taking the worst shot on the floor. mental midget

What an embarrassing quarter for Houston.

Focus is at an all time high according to Harden though.

rockets keep playing like this they gonna lose this easily.

lmao rockets are not even trying to box out. they are going to get blown out this game.

The complete opposite of game 2 Rockets so far. I wasn't expecting Tucker and EG to go off again but turning the ball over every other play, missing layups, forgetting what a box out is, that's extremely frustrating.

so game 2 was basically a bunch of bums getting hot and warriors turning it over for fun?

i think celtics have a chance against warriors if curry remains this level of trash. they are not as defensively frail as rockets

and why are they not attacking curry all of a sudden?

i love how Harden is not only allowed to walk but also elbow defenders off him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back