***2018 NBA Playoffs v7 - The REAL Finals Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Jordan: 30.1 pts/gm on 23 shots/game = 1.30 pts/shot
Kevin Durant: 27.1 pts/gm on 19 shots/game = 1.43 pts/shot

dat dere be dat data

PS: even "Playoff Jordan" is only 1.33 pts/shot, still less efficient than KD. so whatever.
At least Jordan wouldn’t have been a bitch and passed up the last shot like Durcant did last night. Lmao

Michael Jordan: 30.1 pts/gm on 23 shots/game = 1.30 pts/shot
Kevin Durant: 27.1 pts/gm on 19 shots/game = 1.43 pts/shot

dat dere be dat data

LOL, ok man. Let me know when KD approaches any of MJ's scoring records. There has never been a better scorer than Michael Jordan. Let me tell you something else, the 95-96 Bulls would beat any team before or since.

Pretty sad that neither team can win on the road.

LOL, ok man. Let me know when KD approaches any of MJ's scoring records. There has never been a better scorer than Michael Jordan. Let me tell you something else, the 95-96 Bulls would beat any team before or since.

He's more efficient with the three ball being an integral part of the game for the majority of his career...

Hence those stats, lol.

LOL, ok man. Let me know when KD approaches any f MJ's scoring records. There has never been a better scorer than Michael Jordan. Let me tell you something else, the 95-96 Bulls would beat any team before or since.

dude. context.

KD had to play with Westbricks for 8 years and then now he plays with Curry and Klay.

Is Kareem a better scorer than MJ? Karl Malone? Kobe? Wilt?

You can wrap yourself silly in these arguments.

Basketball is a game that favors SIZE. KD is a 7 foot man. He's 6" taller than MJ. KD is to MJ what MJ was to Iverson.

And the Pistons had all they could handle with MJ.

Imagine having to defend a team with 2 players MORE EFFICIENT THAN MJ!!!!
That's the problem with facing the Warriors.

And then you throw in Klay Thompson, another player that approaches MJ in efficiency if you take out the rookie season of Klay, and you have a problem.

Both Curry and KD are MJ levels offense. Curry is even more efficient than MJ or Playoff MJ, and that's including his early years with ankle injuries.

It took the Rockets shooting absurd amounts of 3 pointers, having 2 elite, all time guards, and still they are barely hanging on in a series. Pistons have no hope.

Cleveland is a bad assembly of streaky teammates with low iq. Aka jr Smith ..

He's more efficient with the three ball being an integral part of the game for the majority of his career...

Hence those stats, lol.

KD has a higher 2P% than Jordan.
Jordan: 51%
KD: 52%

So...how is KD more efficient because of the 3pt if he shoots a higher 2pt?

How sway?

KD has a higher 2P% than Jordan.
Jordan: 51%
KD: 52%

So...how is KD more efficient because of the 3pt if he shoots a higher 2pt?

How sway?

Is this a real question? Lol.

Think about it.

Is this a real question? Lol.

Think about it.

KD is more efficient no matter where he's shooting from. 2pt, 3pt, or even FT. doesn't matter. the 3 ball sets him apart from Jordan, but he's still a better scorer without it.

why does Jalen Brown look like old man Kenny Smith with those awkard knees of his? the least aesthetic player out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back