***2018 NBA Playoffs v7 - The REAL Finals Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to work tonight, but when I saw the score
giphy.gif

If Bron takes this shit team to the Finals, then he is the GOAT

Lmfao. Look no further than this type of sentiment if you want to know why Roids is so reviled. The bar simply can't get any lower for your slurpers, eh?

Limping by a team bereft of two stars (read: best players) is enough to cement GOAT status in your laughable worldview? What a shameful take LMAO. You slurpers truly are the gift that keeps on giving. Your cretin-tier hot takes are only eclipsed by the sheer power of stupidity permeating your analyses. You've really embarrassed yourself here.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Remember this. This has been your lesson for the day.

I’m still surprised Durant gave that ball up after bringing it up. Lebron would be getting killed this morning if he did that.

Warriors been getting killed on the boards all series. Draymon playing like a clown.

Gutsy win for the Rockets... Warriors found ways to lose.

Alright, best 2 out of 3.

great display of testicular fortitude by the rockettes

both series 2-2. its nice to have some CF drama.

Boston is so much better at home but idk i feel like game 5 is gonna predict the winner in both series. Houston has a great opportunity coming home.

Feels like Golden State lacks the consistency thru out an entire game we have seen in years past. They just coast with lazy D and passing for mins at a time now running ISO after ISO that many times ends in a mid range 2. Its a dangerous habit against a team like Houston that can light you up quickly.

look at this fucking nerd

I had a fear at the beginning of the season that somehow, Nick Young would be asked to step in in a clutch situation and of course he’d blow it because he’s Nick Young.

I also have a feeling that Nick Young just should not win a title, like it goes against all logic and the Warriors picking him up like “oh we can make anyone work out” showed an incredible amount of Hubris.

Well last night, due to Iggy’s injury... Young was asked to play 12 minutes, in which he was -14... lmao, considering he has one of the worst career +/- scores of any NBA player ever, that’s no fluke, that’s just Nick Young.

Also Kevon Looney looked like the kid that you have to pick last and then after a few plays you get frustrated and would almost rather play a man down instead.

And for all Kevin Durant’s all world talent, he can sure revert back to shitty possession OKC Durant. I loved watching him hoist low percentage bricks in OKC, but that shit is maddening now.

I had a fear at the beginning of the season that somehow, Nick Young would be asked to step in in a clutch situation and of course he’d blow it because he’s Nick Young.

I also have a feeling that Nick Young just should not win a title, like it goes against all logic and the Warriors picking him up like “oh we can make anyone work out” showed an incredible amount of Hubris.

Well last night, due to Iggy’s injury... Young was asked to play 12 minutes, in which he was -14... lmao, considering he has one of the worst career +/- scores of any NBA player ever, that’s no fluke, that’s just Nick Young.

Also Kevon Looney looked like the kid that you have to pick last and then after a few plays you get frustrated and would almost rather play a man down instead.

And for all Kevin Durant’s all world talent, he can sure revert back to shitty possession OKC Durant. I loved watching him hoist low percentage bricks in OKC, but that shit is maddening now.

its pretty funny the Lakers are so pathetically bad but both the Warriors and Cavs have some laker kids on their team they hoped would provide scoring punch and of course all have failed miserably lol

its pretty funny the Lakers are so pathetically bad but both the Warriors and Cavs have some laker kids on their team they hoped would provide scoring punch and of course all have failed miserably lol

I don’t know if this was you trying to slip in a jab or just an observation, all I’ll say is I’m just really happy that Young and Clarkson are playing elsewhere.

Also validating my opinion that they are both worthless and can barely get court time on a playoff team. If either of them is getting minutes, you’re losing.

I don’t know if this was you trying to slip in a jab or just an observation, all I’ll say is I’m just really happy that Young and Clarkson are playing elsewhere.

Also validating my opinion that they are both worthless and can barely get court time on a playoff team. If either of them is getting minutes, you’re losing.

was just an observation and validation of how poorly the Lakers are drafting. So bad that even the 2 finalist in the last few years couldnt believe those kids could actually be that bad but yes, they are lol

I think Cavs really had alot more hopes that Clarkson and Nance would contribute. I remember around here after the trade and a few wins alot of people thought so, too. It wasnt the Lakers that made them look shit they are just shit lol

was just an observation and validation of how poorly the Lakers are drafting. So bad that even the 2 finalist in the last few years couldnt believe those kids could actually be that bad but yes, they are lol

I think Cavs really had alot more hopes that Clarkson and Nance would contribute. I remember around here after the trade and a few wins alot of people thought so, too. It wasnt the Lakers that made them look shit they are just shit lol

clarkson looked good for about two games then he fell off a cliff.
nance is fine in his role, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back