***2018 NBA Playoffs v7 - The REAL Finals Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody knows about this. Shit goes off.

That's the sort of shit that was too gangsta to go nationwide. H-Town only

Same with

Two games away from the chip! (beating the Celtshits or Cans is a formality- obvy)

Shit has my hyped tho
Both series tied up, they all have a shot

That's the sort of shit that was too gangsta to go nationwide. H-Town only

Same with

Two games away from the chip! (beating the Celtshits or Cans is a formality- obvy)

That H.

I need to bring you out with us dude. I think I did enough coke to bankrupt Columbia last time lol. Fucked both strippers though (sorry Kelly) <NFLDez1>

That H.

I need to bring you out with us dude. I think I did enough coke to bankrupt Columbia last time lol. Fucked both strippers though (sorry Kelly) <NFLDez1>

Lmao. File this under “Things I do because I hate my wife”

If Bron takes this shit team to the Finals, then he is the GOAT

It's pretty amazing what Lebron is doing this year. That roster is not championship caliber, yet they're 2 wins away from the finals. And it's all his doing.

We're cool. Relax though. Enjoy the run. No need to panic. Houston has this

Thanks. I overthink things this time of year, that's on me. Need to work on it.

NS80kAW.gif

Lol nope.

But if he wins the Finals he at least makes it into the top 10 all time.

Because he beat the Pacers, Craps and a Celtics team plagued with injuries? Lmao nah that’s like the easiest trip to the Finals in history. The Cavs hilariously have the highest payroll in the league

Shit has my hyped tho
Both series tied up, they all have a shot
I like how each team has shown what they need to do to win games, now it's just a matter of doing it. I still think Warriors-Cavs is the most likely scenario, but they could both go 7 easy.

Klay was trash in the 2nd. Missed shots and a bunch of mental mistakes

1. Look at those Golden state stans coming up with excuses. Stephanie is hurt, his vagina.
  2. And the celtic stans are sweating bullets. Lebeast is gonna shit in their mouths. I love seeing those bahston :eek::eek::eek:s cry about the refs. Those tears are delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back