***** 2018 NBA Offseason Thread v3: Biggest signing in League history

Status
Not open for further replies.
These era vs era theories seem weird when you really think about the defensive rule changes.

Lmao @ poor people waiting in long ass lines for free pizza. Must suck to be poor.

All the photos online of thousands of people waiting for pizza and...

Not one white person.

Lmao

You must not look hard enough. See at least a few in this pic. White people are poor too. How was your pizza btw?

You must not look hard enough. See at least a few in this pic. White people are poor too. How was your pizza btw?

Thanks for making my point for me Revo... lmao, I count two high school age white girls and maybe 1 white dude with what looks like a farmers hat, not sure.

Please, only morons would trade time (money) for a $10 pizza.

Your point was not one white person. You’re usually wrong so not surprised. Here’s another for you.

Future looks bright for orlando

Mo bamba number 5 and jonathan isaacs are the future

Lmao, not sure I saw more than 2 white folks in that entire video.

Hilarious.

Los Angeles is full of SCUM..... Wannabe Kardashian TMZ stunnas.

And I said “not a single white person” because it’s inflammatory and would cause a simpleton like Revo to attempt to refute it by posting pictures and videos that show exactly how the scene is represented.

Master class puppeteering on display.

And I said “not a single white person” because it’s inflammatory and would cause a simpleton like Revo to attempt to refute it by posting pictures and videos that show exactly how the scene is represented.

Master class puppeteering on display.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reminds me of the Simpson's scene where Homer camps out for tickets and misses 8 days of work, when he could have just bought tickets from a scalper with the money he made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back