***** 2018 NBA Offseason Thread v3: Biggest signing in League history

Status
Not open for further replies.
fsvGM3X.jpg

itDz9NW.jpg

lol Ranch is a bitch

Im all for pro athletes talking shit to fans

Nah just thought a Kooby and LeGoat fan would know what a killer actually is
I don't even know what this has to do with anything. I guess you're saying Hardcan wouldn't get the calls he gets if he played in the 90s? I mean, his advanced stats are pretty damn good all the way back to 2012 with last year peaking at almost a 30 PER. Thought you were a PER guy?
fsvGM3X.jpg

itDz9NW.jpg

lol Ranch is a bitch
Durcant is so pathetic. How can someone with so much talent, skill and height be that mentally pathetic?

Im all for pro athletes talking shit to fans

Everyone should be. They're normal people at the end of the day. Shit that people think that they are entitled to say because they bought a ticket is ridiculous

Yeah I'm with KD here, talk shit prepare to get something back. He isn't even insecure, dude knows his value. When he was on OKC they were contenders. Without him they lost their soul. He's a good leader, that's why he gets the ball, that's why the warriors load him with responsibility. He's not the motor like Gaymond. Those are different roles.

Yeah I'm with KD here, talk shit prepare to get something back. He isn't even insecure, dude knows his value. When he was on OKC they were contenders. Without him they lost their soul. He's a good leader, that's why he gets the ball, that's why the warriors load him with responsibility. He's not the motor like Gaymond. Those are different roles.

All these people talking shit would cream themselves and beg for a pic or an autograph irl. It's comical

Issue with KD is it's a bad look with burner accounts. Just talk shit back within reason. None of these cans stand to loose endorsement deals and he wants to own a team

Lol at going after a highschooler over something he should be above isn't being insecure.

All that talent and physical advantages with a soft mental game.

If a little kid can offend you easily you are definitely bitch made

KD is not bitchmade

Lmao @ these internet nobodies getting body checked by KD.

KD is cool, made one of the all time great Reddit posts when he moved to Oakland and posted asking locals where all the cool spots were.

Some try hard dope tried to clown him then. And KD just responded like “what, I’m not supposed to be a person? I like to have a beer and chill like anyone else”

Boom, won a fan right there.

But I don’t think KD is a leader, and that’s ok, there aren’t many leaders and half the “leaders” in the NBA are dogshit anyway. Like is Russell a leader? What does he lead you to? Frustration? Lmao.

You ask anyone and the Warriors are all about players filling their roles, Curry sets the tone and is the known leader, Draymond is the pulse of the team, KD is the on-court assassin.

Yeah KD is mentally weak, we already know that from his second twitter account debacle. Also it seems that being weak isn't a problem for him when playing basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back