2018 Green Bay Packers... Who needs defense?

Wilkerson and Packers agree to terms.

Should be able to find a lot of those from the games Hundley started.
There's one really bad one where Jordy is in the endzone with the nearest DB like 10 yards away... Hundley throws it into triple coverage at Cobb's feet.

Going to be weird seeing Jordy in a different uniform.

There are just some guys you never envision suiting up for another team, and he was one of them IMO.

Someone needs to make a Jordy hlghlight video like this

Does anyone else just not see the point of signing Wilkerson Dial/Lowry were perfectly capable.

DL was the only position that was absolutely solid after this year.

Does anyone else just not see the point of signing Wilkerson Dial/Lowry were perfectly capable.

Probably going the Eagles route of having a bunch of guys to sub in and out to keep fresh. Plus I think Wilkerson is a huge upgrade over Dial/Lowry.

Bit of a luxury signing, but I'm cool with it.

So Aaron Rodgers must be getting paid way too much too? Wrong side of 30 [two years older than Jordy] with injuries.

QBs always perform better than skill positions post 30. Don't be daft.

Dial is a bum and Lowry should've made more noise than he did with Mike Daniels taking up 2 guys every play.

Rumors are they basically only offered Jordy the vet minimum.

I'm just using your logic. So quarterback isn't a skill position?

Whew I missed "other" in there. Congrats. Also, you completely ignored half my post. Do you see where I call out the fact that Jordy couldn't produce last year? Even with Rodgers? Sorry, but he's not worth $12.5 million against the cap next year.

Whew I missed "other" in there. Congrats. Also, you completely ignored half my post. Do you see where I call out the fact that Jordy couldn't produce last year? Even with Rodgers? Sorry, but he's not worth $12.5 million against the cap next year.

Rodgers wasn't worth the money he was paid last season. Jordy was willing to take less but apparently not as little as the Packers wanted to pay him.

Rodgers wasn't worth the money he was paid last season. Jordy was willing to take less but apparently not as little as the Packers wanted to pay him.

Where'd you see that about taking less? I might have missed that. But bringing him back for half the price in the slot....I'm down with that.

Where'd you see that about taking less? I might have missed that. But bringing him back for half the price in the slot....I'm down with that.
Rumor I saw on Twitter was they wanted to only give him the vet minimum.

I always thought he was willing to take a paycut to stay, but Ted didn't offer anything, so going back to the Raiders was his second option.

I've been a Packer fan for over 60 years and what they did to Jordy seems like the lowest blow ever. Aaron better take them for a huge increase or play out his contract and go somewhere else.

I love Jordy as much as anyone else, but yeah 12 mill? no, thats Julio Jones money,it is a business at the end of the day, and the ROI for the packers just was not there.

Back