2018 Green Bay Packers... Who needs defense?

Matthews will have a resurgence in Pettine's scheme and if we can get a new #1 pass rusher in the draft.

If anything they should extend Clay now to get even more cap space.
You really think he'll come alive again with Pettine?

I always thought pass rushers started to lose a step when they hit around the 10 year mark?

I would not be opposed to extending him now and a severely reduced rate to free up more cap but I don't know if we can given what the team just did to Jordy. Especially with how guys like Bahk and Cobb reacted on Twitter and IG essentially calling out the front office. Fucking Bahk had a Twitter post to the effect of "people should be paid for loyalty"

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/seahawks-jimmy-graham-leads-te-in-drops-this-season/

Jimmy had the yips last year. He led the league for drops among all TEs. Last year he was also just a red zone guy, and he has never been able to block. I hope it is different next year.

Seeing what they are paying him, he better not have any drops.
Jason B. Hirschhorn @by_JBH

The Packers' deal for Jimmy Graham pays $30 million over three years, according to @RapSheet. Graham will earn $22 million of that amount over the first two years of the deal.

11:25 PM - Mar 13, 2018

Will he even be able to catch a Rodgers fastball?

Wilson doesn't exactly have a slow throw.

He couldn't catch Wilsons passes. I look at how long it took receivers to get good at catching balls from Rodgers. Everybody was certain that Bennett was going to be a great acquisition and the guy couldn't catch a cold. Everybody wants to throw money at free agents who were good at one time. Right now on Speak for Yourself they are talking about how Wilkerson and Graham are both past their expiration dates.

He couldn't catch Wilsons passes. I look at how long it took receivers to get good at catching balls from Rodgers. Everybody was certain that Bennett was going to be a great acquisition and the guy couldn't catch a cold. Everybody wants to throw money at free agents who were good at one time. Right now on Speak for Yourself they are talking about how Wilkerson and Graham are both past their expiration dates.
I doubt either are around in 2 years.

They're stop gaps to keep us relevant while we draft the next gen group. Rebuilding without the collapse that most teams have essentially.

You really think he'll come alive again with Pettine?

I always thought pass rushers started to lose a step when they hit around the 10 year mark?

I would not be opposed to extending him now and a severely reduced rate to free up more cap but I don't know if we can given what the team just did to Jordy. Especially with how guys like Bahk and Cobb reacted on Twitter and IG essentially calling out the front office. Fucking Bahk had a Twitter post to the effect of "people should be paid for loyalty"

Yeah, I really do. It doesn't help that Perry is fucking invisible the majority of the time. Clay clearly needs someone to prop him up these days, and I think some of those pass rushers in the draft can help; if they are available at #14. If Wilkerson balls out alongside Daniels/Clark, that's just gonna make it easier for the outside pass rush to get home.

And yeah, I saw Bahk's comment too. With Cousins getting his big contract and Jordy getting his walking papers, I wouldn't be surprised if Rodgers doesn't get an extension this off-season.

If Whitlock and Cowherd are saying that then I’m fully convinced they’re great signings

Anybody who bitches about the Wilkerson signing can suck a fat dick

Anybody who bitches about the Wilkerson signing can suck a fat dick
As long as he doesn't pull a Haynesworth and returns to the form from this:

Or even reasonably close I'll be happy.

Can you guys imagine if Matthews comes back alive even slightly and Perry stops being a ghost this year?

As long as he doesn't pull a Haynesworth and returns to the form from this:

Or even reasonably close I'll be happy.

Can you guys imagine if Matthews comes back alive even slightly and Perry stops being a ghost this year?

Even if he goes full Haynesworth, we're paying him peanuts.

I don't follow free agency that closely, was it expected that Wilkerson would go for so cheap? Discount for having Pettine?

I don't follow free agency that closely, was it expected that Wilkerson would go for so cheap? Discount for having Pettine?

It seems like it since the Chiefs offered 1/5 as well. He played well enough to get a good contract then stopped caring so teams are probably skeptical about paying him again

Dunno anything about this Melvin character

Quick research, he was a top 20 CB according to PFF, big with a decent 40, injury prone

Back