2018 Green Bay Packers... Who needs defense?

Vogel was scared

Nah but that’s cool of them to release him now as opposed to like right before the season, gives him more time to find a team. He prob knew the writing was on the wall, competing with a drafted punter he would have to completely bomb for him to make the team

So, -Alexander gets #23 and Jackson gets 37

I’m not usually one to get bent out of shape on what numbers rookies wear but assigning Randall’s old number to a drafted rookie, the first one you grabbed at that, the same offseason you dumped him seems like the team trying to potentially prove a point

Vogel was scared

Nah but that’s cool of them to release him now as opposed to like right before the season, gives him more time to find a team. He prob knew the writing was on the wall, competing with a drafted punter he would have to completely bomb for him to make the team

I find it fascinating how Scott doesn't lift himself off the ground when he punts. Dude must be a beast.

So, -Alexander gets #23 and Jackson gets 37

I’m not usually one to get bent out of shape on what numbers rookies wear but assigning Randall’s old number to a drafted rookie, the first one you grabbed at that, the same offseason you dumped him seems like the team trying to potentially prove a point

And J'mon Moore got Jordy's old locker. New favorite target for A-Rod in the making?

As for Randall dude is probably making the pro bowl next year.

“I think (Pettine’s) defense is modern day,” Tramon Williams said. “I was here in the era when Dom first came in. When he first came in, the defense was modern era and obviously the league caught up to it. It was one of those things where the league caught up to it, and you have to make certain adjustments and over the years those adjustments weren’t made.

Boom

I find it fascinating how Scott doesn't lift himself off the ground when he punts. Dude must be a beast.
His leg moves the way Andy Hug's did for axe kicks. It's a tad ridiculous

Y'all are worried about Matt Ryan's contract and the precedent it sets for Rogers but fuggg what about the standard that Roethlisberger is setting by being a giant fucking cunt to his heir apparent?

JK Scott is a pretty interesting guy

“There’s a lot of guys in the country that are good punters, and teams are always looking for the best guy, so for me I have to do everything I can to train right, to eat right, to sleep right and to kick right. Everything I can do to be the best.”

Scott believes he’s consistent because he’s simple – two steps, big leg swing, plant foot never leaves the ground. “I don’t have a lot of wasted motion,” he said of his long-legged, flexible, 6-foot-5 frame.

“If you’re going to hit a 45-yard punt, (you want) at least a 4.5(-second) hang time,” he said. “You don’t want to be hitting like 55-yard punts with a 4.5, because that’s when you start outkicking your coverage.

“The higher the distances, usually the higher the hang. If I’m going to hit a 50-yard punt, I want to hit a 5.0, at least.”

He trainy, he eaty, he sleepy, and he kicky

I'm getting a tad annoyed with myself that I am getting super excited about this season and buying into the Alexander and Jackson hype.

Word is Alexander spoke with another DB at the end of season awards for college and told another college DB that THAT DB should have won the award for outstanding DB or whatever that Alexander won... that other DB, was Jackson.

I'm getting a tad annoyed with myself that I am getting super excited about this season and buying into the Alexander and Jackson hype.

Word is Alexander spoke with another DB at the end of season awards for college and told another college DB that THAT DB should have won the award for outstanding DB or whatever that Alexander won... that other DB, was Jackson.

Apparently those two have really hit it off thus far. And yeah, I'm trying my hardest not to get too hyped for this season. As it stands the offense has to improve just as much as the defense to win a SB this year. The past three years have been painful to watch this offense. Outside of the 8 game running of the table in 2016, this offense has had very little rhythm and it's like they don't even game plan for opponents anymore.

At least one of those three receivers drafted this year has to be a stud. GB isn't going to win anything with Geromino Allison or Trevor Davis as their #3 wide-out.

More J'Mon Moore hype:

https://www.cover1.net/jmon-moore-fits-the-green-bay-packers/

If fucking training camp could get started already that'd be fucking great

Can this kid throw the ball though?

Rams can do it cause Hekker used to be a damn good QB.

EDIT:
Or do you mean snaps to the upback type fakes?
im thinking scott will take it him self. he is pretty fast. i dont know if he can throw, but would be cool. and i just got done watching fake punt high lights. lol

Can this kid throw the ball though?

Rams can do it cause Hekker used to be a damn good QB.

EDIT:
Or do you mean snaps to the upback type fakes?

I saw some recent article where Hekker was like a JJ Watt or Dennis Rodman-type outlier in performance metrics for his position. Dude is great.

Back