2018 Green Bay Packers v.2 ...... Show me the Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picks. 4th for HaHa 7th for Ty

Was really hoping for players but i guess that rarely happens in the NFL. Fuck it, they were both out the door soon anyways

Actually a 4th for a guy that's sucked and was going to leave after this year isn't entirely too shabby

Not a fan of losing Dix but Brice still has a job. Haven't really called Dix's name much as a safety besides his ints this year. Would have preferred players over picks. We should be in a win now mode instead of stock piling late picks.

Second best safety this year and you're celebrating. Absolute lel.

Clinton-Dix gone to the Skins for a 4th rounder. On PFF he has been rated as a top 2 two safety in the league, they should have been able to get at the very least a third.

I guess this season is a wrap now. We gonna roll with Whitehead and Brice at safety? Or give Josh Jones some snaps?

Second best safety this year and you're celebrating. Absolute lel.

I'm not, lol.

Not a fan of losing Dix but Brice still has a job. Haven't really called Dix's name much as a safety besides his ints this year. Would have preferred players over picks. We should be in a win now mode instead of stock piling late picks.

Yeah, it looks like the 2018 season is a wrap.

Losing Dix means we have yet another hole to fix in next years draft. Safety, Pass rush, Right tackle, Guard will all need to be addressed in the 2019 offseason.

By the time Gute fixes this team Rodgers will probably be aging out. Fucking sad, man.

Is the 53 man roster. Better today that yesterday? Hmmmm
Undoubtedly worse, but it's also not quite over. Gute did what he needed to do with Ty, and got a decent pick for a guy that wouldnt be around much longer. Dude's on the ball at least

Is the 53 man roster. Better today that yesterday? Hmmmm

Still in transition at this point. 2018 Green Bay Packers aren't a SB and maybe not even a playoff team at this point. But the 2019 team very well should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back