• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2018 Green Bay Packers v.2 ...... Show me the Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
FatCarthy needs to go badly. They could probably pull a name out of a hat with posters from this thread and be better.

That’s how I think he determines which RB takes the field for that series actually

Nagler tweeted out yesterday that TY threw a huge tantrum on the sideline when they took him out of the game, and was told by coaches to take a knee on that doomed kickoff , guy needs to be cut

If thats true and the coaches told him to do that then he can fuck off. Send a message that shouldn’t be tolerated

Maybe it means more snaps for Jones too{<shrug}

Nagler tweeted out yesterday that TY threw a huge tantrum on the sideline when they took him out of the game, and was told by coaches to take a knee on that doomed kickoff , guy needs to be cut

Doesn't Nagler cover the team from his couch in NY?

Why didn't the Packers double team Donald? Wasn't that the play that Ty was taken out after Rodgers got sacked? It looked like it was supposed to be a delayed pass but Donald got there too fast.

How do you put in a player that's "noticeably enraged"?

Another example of how McCanthy can't be trusted

As much as I hate fat Mike the team played well and I did not absolutely hate the play calling. They were probably going to beat the best team in football. If Ty was indeed in a rage, then why not have ANYONE else take the knee? Worst case they kick it to the 5 yard line and a different guy has to take it out.

In fact, why did the Rams even kick it into the end zone? The smart move was to kick it short, burn some clock and hope for a fumble. lol.

Last edited:

If thats true he should be gone by the end of the day. There's no room for that kind of shit when you're fighting for a playoff spot.

Thisnloss hurts more than the Redskins or Lions loss imo. Not in the standings and shit but as a fan. This dysfunctional team not only made the Rams look human but they almost beat the best offense team in football. Ty fucked a chance at that and if we had a competent coaching tree like New England does.... Ty would have been on a different flight to GB than the rest of the team with hisnwalking papers

I'm not a Packers fan but I felt bad for them yesterday. That play by Ty might be one of the most selfish plays I've seen in years. Another thing I just can't understand is why Aaron Jones gets so few touches, that guy is an absolute stud. I understand he doesn't have the best catching ability but damn he's a great runner.

Thisnloss hurts more than the Redskins or Lions loss imo. Not in the standings and shit but as a fan. This dysfunctional team not only made the Rams look human but they almost beat the best offense team in football. Ty fucked a chance at that and if we had a competent coaching tree like New England does.... Ty would have been on a different flight to GB than the rest of the team with hisnwalking papers

We would be having a different conversation if Ty had gotten a good return which I'm certain was his plan. If the teams plan was for no return, they weren't blocking to avoid the holding and blocks in the back.

I'm not a Packers fan but I felt bad for them yesterday. That play by Ty might be one of the most selfish plays I've seen in years. Another thing I just can't understand is why Aaron Jones gets so few touches, that guy is an absolute stud. I understand he doesn't have the best catching ability but damn he's a great runner.

We've been saying this for weeks/months about Jones. Montgomery gets play time for his blocking, even though he missed key blocks yesterday. Makes no sense.

Ty needs to go. If McCarthy wants to keep any semblance of order on this team then he needs to cut his ass now.

i1kwr1t1j4v11.png

<2>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back