• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2018 Green Bay Packers v.2 ...... Show me the Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Montgomery better get relegated to not suiting up at the very least

Pretty sure Montgomery's manletness came out and that's why he didn't take the touchback.

I can't believe this shit. We fucking had that game. 2 minutes with Rodgers and this offense that was heating up. Either a field goal or a TD wins the damn game, and fucking Ty Montgomery doesn't just take a knee. He runs it out and cough up the ball.
Montgomery should be benched and released after this bullshit. There was no reason to run it out in the first place other than selfish reasons trying to make a big play. Fucking moron.

I mean we're definitely better off with Ty in the game, not sure why anyone doubts that.

But yeah I wouldn't give him back the return duties anytime soon lol. Fucking hell.

At least we get to see either the saints of the vikings lose now.

I'm done. I've already got a splitting headache and the way this game ended doesn't make it any better lol. Taking a nap.

Situational football. The Pats are the best. That shit play wouldn't happen under Bill B.

Good teams win those games :(

Man, it is all about being coached up and prepared mentally. It is about having a smart, winning culture that values discipline. The little things and the details matter a lot.

Over the last decade in games decided by 3 or less the Patriots are by far the best team with the best record. The Browns are the worst as they have always found a way to lose close games. Looking at both organizations and it seems so clear why they are where they are.

As a Rodgers fan this loss feels devastating. A bone headed and totally inappropriate play cost us a chance to see Godgers win another one late. We were robbed of the moment, and this entire team probably gets robbed of the playoffs. A win gives us momentum, confidence and everything needed to go on a big run. But instead, the season seems possibly lost.

All because of one dumb choice. When he didn't kneel I yelled FUCK, and had a panicked sensation, and then.... it..... happened.

You know, Packers haven't done shit these past few years. Rodgers talent is being wasted and they're not building team around him. This is how Falcons lose the game, not Packers. That was awful ending.

I can't believe this shit. We fucking had that game. 2 minutes with Rodgers and this offense that was heating up. Either a field goal or a TD wins the damn game, and fucking Ty Montgomery doesn't just take a knee. He runs it out and cough up the ball.

The offense stalled out the previous drive with a one point lead.

Man, it is all about being coached up and prepared mentally. It is about having a smart, winning culture that values discipline. The little things and the details matter a lot.

Over the last decade in games decided by 3 or less the Patriots are by far the best team with the best record. The Browns are the worst as they have always found a way to lose close games. Looking at both organizations and it seems so clear why they are where they are.

As a Rodgers fan this loss feels devastating. A bone headed and totally inappropriate play cost us a chance to see Godgers win another one late. We were robbed of the moment, and this entire team probably gets robbed of the playoffs. A win gives us momentum, confidence and everything needed to go on a big run. But instead, the season seems possibly lost.

All because of one dumb choice. When he didn't kneel I yelled FUCK, and had a panicked sensation, and then.... it..... happened.

FatCarthy needs to go badly. They could probably pull a name out of a hat with posters from this thread and be better.

Fans should be happy. Team was competetive but lost. So, one game closer to no McCarthy and a better draft pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back