2018 CFB Discussion: Texas is back to not being back

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Captain Davis I got caught up on how Homer said he was "coming for everyone's accounts." :D

I’ve been playing NCAA 13 the past few days. I’ve got Kentucky as a consistent top 25 team but can’t get to a conference championship. SEC is always stacked and I drop a couple games.

Recruiting takes an eternity too. Not sure if it’s the same on NCAA 14.

DSC00881-1.jpg

The Homer

I’ve been playing NCAA 13 the past few days. I’ve got Kentucky as a consistent top 25 team but can’t get to a conference championship. SEC is always stacked and I drop a couple games.

Recruiting takes an eternity too. Not sure if it’s the same on NCAA 14.
The SEC always goes to shit whenever I do a dynasty. Bama was like 4-5 last I checked. LSU and Georgia were both in the coaching carousel job offers and their star ratings were below my Texas Tech gig. ACC and Big Ten dominate. A&M is good for two years because they have Manziel set on Bo Jackson Tecmo Bowl god mode

The SEC always goes to shit whenever I do a dynasty. Bama was like 4-5 last I checked. LSU and Georgia were both in the coaching carousel job offers and their star ratings were below my Texas Tech gig. ACC and Big Ten dominate. A&M is good for two years because they have Manziel set on Bo Jackson Tecmo Bowl god mode

Are you on 14? That may be why. On 13 Bama, Georgia, and Florida are usually loaded.

One thing I hate about recruiting is spending so much time on a 5 star and having the lead on him for a few weeks, then someone like Bama will swipe him away last minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back