2018 CFB Discussion: Texas is back to not being back

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did Buckeye Nation become a thing?

Urban Meyer brings it up a lot.

@Sexy

It's been around for a while and used by annoying a holes. It spawned the song, O how I hate Ohio State.

When did Buckeye Nation become a thing?

Urban Meyer brings it up a lot.

@Sexy

not sure, i think around when urban started is when they kicked it into overdrive. i do not really like it.

LSU ranked 5th but the schedule suggests they will not stay that way. Geaux Tigers!

Can the Tigers beat Georgia for another 1 vs 2 showdown with Bama?

Doesnt look that way so far. Georgia has been dominant. But LSU has at times overcome the odds. Im hoping to go 1-1 and auburn beating alabama to help us out. We need to beat Georgia and will probably lose to Bama.

It's been long enough. I miss NCAA Football. Watching Army on Saturday made me start a dynasty with a triple option team but no can do.

It's been long enough. I miss NCAA Football. Watching Army on Saturday made me start a dynasty with a triple option team but no can do.

You can still play NCAA 14!

I just watched the Oregon - Stanford game. LOL!!

Jesus H. Shaw's play calling is brutal to watch. He should have passed to Arcega-Whiteside and TEs up the middle of the field from the start.

Jesus H. Shaw's play calling is brutal to watch. He should have passed to Arcega-Whiteside and TEs up the middle of the field from the start.
Entire game I was
<JagsKiddingMe>

A real fan would have watched it live.

tumblr_nm2gcxrE7g1qznj8ho1_400.gif

You can still play NCAA 14!
I did back in August. I was that desperate, Pride! I went 11-1 with Texas Tech. Beat Georgia Tech in week 1. They pass me for #1 when I drop one to Oklahoma. I still get the conference title and I got screwed out of a big money NC rematch because the BCS put in an undefeated Northern Illinois who didn't have a single win over a team with a winning record just because they were 12-0
tumblr_oxrrcw2gKw1vaosveo4_400.gif

The game started at 2:15am local time. Plus I have little patience or time anymore to just sit and watch a 4hr game.

I'll watch a half (at most) live these days and DVR most of the game. Most of the time when I watch live game it will be when when i'm working out and i have the game on in the background. Otherwise i'm at the game.

I did back in August. I was that desperate, Pride! I went 11-1 with Texas Tech. Beat Georgia Tech in week 1. They pass me for #1 when I drop one to Oklahoma. I still get the conference title and I got screwed out of a big money NC rematch because the BCS put in an undefeated Northern Illinois who didn't have a single win over a team with a winning record just because they were 12-0
tumblr_oxrrcw2gKw1vaosveo4_400.gif

The polls on that game absolutely suck! The more I won, the more I dropped. I was as low as 6 and the lowest ranked undefeated despite having a stacked schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back