2018 CFB Discussion: Texas is back to not being back

Status
Not open for further replies.
The polls on that game absolutely suck! The more I won, the more I dropped. I was as low as 6 and the lowest ranked undefeated despite having a stacked schedule.
Recruiting is a bitch too. I’ve taken this fringe program and put it in the top 5 every year. BCS bowl every year. I haven’t got the rings yet but they’re coming. I still can’t get a 5* to look my way and I just started getting a few 4* in the last season

Recruiting is a bitch too. I’ve taken this fringe program and put it in the top 5 every year. BCS bowl every year. I haven’t got the rings yet but they’re coming. I still can’t get a 5* to look my way and I just started getting a few 4* in the last season

Gotta get those Coordinators, too. I had Tommy Tubeville as my OC for 10 years. He was maxed out.

damn, Kentucky fined $100K for fans running onto the field.
the fuck they sposed to do about it?

Well that's one less recruit for Coach Cal to buy.

Only took National Champion Seth Littrell two years to have UNT back to winning. Not for long tho because the big boys will come calling after the season.

It's a smart move.

It's the right move by Dabo. Just like Urban should've started Haskins over JT and Saban should've had Tua ahead of Hurts all of last season.

Not a team player.
He's a senior. And thanks to the new redshirt rules, he didn't lose a year of eligibility since he only played in 4 games.
I hope Mullen at least attempts to bring him in. He'd certainly be an upgrade.

Last edited:
He's a senior. And thanks to the new redshirt rules, he didn't lose a year of eligibility since he only played in 4 games.
I hope Mullen at least attempts to bring him in. He'd certainly be an upgrade.
I’m sure he had an idea of where he wanted to go before he made the move.

I think he'll stick around this season since he's only a junior.
Honestly, I don’t think he starts at most schools. At least most big time programs. I’d like to see him stay. He’s a solid back up, but he will never start again at Alabama unless Tua gets hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back