2017 World Jiu Jitsu Championships Prediction Thread

yetanother- Someone (a ref) was explaining it to me, and I took what they said for granted. Not sure where in the rulebook it is, or if it was added in a seminar. What you described would be considered a guard pull, and not two points.

I think the spirit of the rule is that you get points counted against you if you are countered/smashed even when initiating, for example, if you were to get pancaked (or whatever you call it) when shooting a double. I think the refs saw Tanner's exchange wrong. Or maybe I did, who knows.

Where can you see the full results (with who won each match, rather than just the final results)? I only found the podium winners on the IBJJ website.

thanks.

Where can you see the full results (with who won each match, rather than just the final results)? I only found the podium winners on the IBJJ website.

thanks.

if you go to events.ibjjf.org, the brackets are still up:

http://events.ibjjf.com/sportos/application/sheet/index.php?idevent=439&dayofevent=4

in general, the most recent tournament gets taken off the front page there when the next IBJJF tournament brackets get loaded. you'll have to do some url hacking with the number following idevent= to find the event you're looking for

Anyone here care to share what they thought were the best matches from each belt level?

Back