PotWR General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
These were actually my wedding vows.
What's your husbands name?

Yeah, it's not good.

By the way, substantive topics of debate like this are what you can look forward to in the sticky thread if @HomerThompson wins the election.

Aka, we're all going to jerk off our lilly limp liberal dicks in a circle and spam the thread with ZZZ Trump ZZZ this is it zzz Russia zzz Republicans zzzzzZzzZZZ

Last edited:
Yeah, he died. Late stage AIDS. It was a surprise to us all.
99fdf71b159286cb0958cd3c65ce393f364276ba79b2c5ac15ef066d408d474f.jpg

3a02f50c2eff4235822f0f736b22cabae8d7a02363b1b3fd7dc94a032a2390f4.gif

I think the Warrior is more genuine than the Skater. Ripskater is/was a troll. He had to be. RIPWarrior, if he's a troll, is a damned good one. His hate is extremely convincing.

Wouldn't surprise me if they were the same person.

Those aren't traitors, those are patriots.

I guess a German puppyfucking QUITTER wouldn't know shit about something like that.

<{gspressed}>

Never quit, achieved most of what I set out to.

You'd know about being a quitter though, looking at your Presidency.

You've always been the Jaws to @Dr J 's Stromberg.

Those aren't traitors, those are patriots.

I guess a German puppyfucking QUITTER wouldn't know shit about something like that.
What's your husbands name?

Aka, we're all going to jerk off our lilly limp liberal dicks in a circle and spam the thread with ZZZ Trump ZZZ this is it zzz Russia zzz Republicans zzzzzZzzZZZ

Wtf is actually wrong with you? For a former cop you are acting like a fucking child. Your acting like pwnet and the other banned shitposters.. are you e suiciding because your tenure as jerk of the wr is over?

Lol @ you calling someone else deranged .....and you've destroyed nothing but you're credibility

Got 5 progressives reassuring eachother in this thread.

I haven't been wrong about anything. Everything I say and have been warning people about is happening and getting worse.

Last edited:
One of the first rules of Sherdog is to never take RIP seriously. I LOL at people who engage him.

One of the first rules are to use your brain and don't let progressive lunatics do the thinking for you.

Technically no to anything you listed except for multiculturalism, I'm not really sure what's wrong with that unless I misunderstood how you're using that word. America has always prided itself on being a melting pot. Now I feel like I should reevaluate my beliefs if they're anything close to yours, though.
The idea that today's version of multiculturalism (every culture in the world crammed together in one country) is good for a county has been shot down already. The idea is a zombie though and it keeps rising.

Shoot, I forgot to add:

{<jimmies}

You're super easy to out-banter for a dude who pwns libs on the reg.

You would not survive in da hood.

So you think we're playing a fun game? More warping of reality but I can understand why you have to think that we are. Progress demands it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back