2017 PotWR Round 4: The General Election

PotWR General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can nicely bend them into an O, thereby allowing it to become the embodiment of the lustful ascension and gaping of the clip.

tumblr_ohjecxOagE1u5vyfyo2_540.gif

Spoken like a true politician. Weak.
They're are posters on there that I agree with on a lot of things. And some that were included just for a bit of reaction. That's not weak, that's honest.

Weak would be saying "everyone".

They're are posters on there that I agree with on a lot of things. And some that were included just for a bit of reaction. That's not weak, that's honest.

Unless you want to name names and clarify, it's weak.

You might as well be defending your honor, grace and values against a Satanic cult, because basically, that's exactly what you ARE doing.

It's therapeutic. Like an exorcism, except instead of the devil possessing me, it's just an angry, sexless Nickelback fan that lost his high school girlfriend to a black dude.
<{anton}>

One of the first rules of Sherdog is to never take RIP seriously. I LOL at people who engage him.

I think the Warrior is more genuine than the Skater. Ripskater is/was a troll. He had to be. RIPWarrior, if he's a troll, is a damned good one. His hate is extremely convincing.

Holy shit the cringe.

Hoodlife should be made fun of you warped creature.

Shoot, I forgot to add:

{<jimmies}

You're super easy to out-banter for a dude who pwns libs on the reg.

You would not survive in da hood.

I think the Warrior is more genuine than the Skater. Ripskater is/was a troll. He had to be. RIPWarrior, if he's a troll, is a damned good one. His hate is extremely convincing.
Wait a second, you're using the past tense. Did I miss something?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back