2017 PotWR Round 4: The General Election

PotWR General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your shit is weak, like your ideology.

I have a feeling yours, on the contrary, is compacted quite densely much to your personal shame.

At least that would explain your aversion to black guys.

Do you support mass immigration, multiculturalism, white guilt, the idea of white privilege, the idea that only white people are racist, BLM and their fucked up beliefs, LGTBT insanity, feminism, and any other fucked up progressive idea that I might have forgotten?

I hope homer reports every poster twice that voted for Irish

I have a feeling yours, on the contrary, is compacted quite densely much to your personal shame.

At least that would explain your aversion to black guys.

Holy shit the cringe.

Hoodlife should be made fun of you warped creature.

Last weekend I picked up dry cleaning from a laundromat in a predominantly black neighborhood, owned by black businesspersons. Usually, there's jazz or soul or occasionally hip hop playing.

When I walked in, I heard the most annoying sound ever and realized that the Reba McIntyre show was playing on the television.

If THAT is the alternative to multiculturalism, having to listen to that corny ginger act badly in front of an overused laugh track, then I am firmly for multiculturalism. That culture is terrible.

Want to know what's funny? So many of the people that voted for Thompson are the mentally deranged progressives that I have destroyed. It's nice to see my collection all in one place.
Lol @ you calling someone else deranged .....and you've destroyed nothing but you're credibility

Really?

I find I use the Jordan laughing the most because it is practical

{<jordan}

but....

but.......

BUT .................

NOTHING COMES CLOSE TO BEATING THIS GEM:

<{ohyeah}>

That is actually my all-time favorite, but it's never used around here.

I prefer one without the beer, but still. It's so simple, yet so profoundly good.

Holy shit, you sound like real psychopath. I've never even heard of you.
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised, he's pretty fuckin out there

And yet Irish Thug calls him one of his favorite posters

Do you support mass immigration, multiculturalism, white guilt, the idea of white privilege, the idea that only white people are racist, BLM and their fucked up beliefs, LGTBT insanity, feminism, and any other fucked up progressive idea that I might have forgotten?
Technically no to anything you listed except for multiculturalism, I'm not really sure what's wrong with that unless I misunderstood how you're using that word. America has always prided itself on being a melting pot. Now I feel like I should reevaluate my beliefs if they're anything close to yours, though.

That is actually my all-time favorite, but it's never used around here.

I prefer one without the beer, but still. It's so simple, yet so profoundly good.

Yeah, I use it every now and then. It is kind of outrageous, but in a genuine way. With the beer it has that undertone of getting liquid courage then creeping on the ladies or something. It's just a perfect mix of deviousness, agreeableness, shame, all with a dash of perversion.

<{ohyeah}>

Technically no to anything you listed except for multiculturalism, I'm not really sure what's wrong with that unless I misunderstood how you're using that word. America has always prided itself on being a melting pot. Now I feel like I should reevaluate my beliefs if they're anything close to yours, though.

One of the first rules of Sherdog is to never take RIP seriously. I LOL at people who engage him.

These were actually my wedding vows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back