2017 NFL Draft Discussion v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charles Woodson does wonders as a mentor

Ha that explains it

It was getting really bad but Woodson cleaned him up. He was like 15 lbs overweight last season. He came down and trained in Houston with Tyron and John Lucas they gave him the same speech that got TM straight. He drank beer which is evem worse than liquor

It was getting really bad but Woodson cleaned him up. He was like 15 lbs overweight last season. He came down and trained in Houston with Tyron and John Lucas they gave him the same speech that got TM straight. He drank beer which is evem worse than liquor
You always get the inside scoop homie

Taco Charleton from Michigan is a player.

Budda Baker from Washington is a stud.

I'll be a homer and say WR Zay Jones from ECU is with a look. He was the only bright spot for their offense all season. Nobody cares because they went 3-9, but 158 catches is nothing to scoff at.

McCaffery to Oakland LOOMS.

Villanova has a DE that's an animal. Keep an eye out for him.

Way too early to say but my guess is 3 QBs go top 10, maybe even 4 by the time the teens are over. Feels like one of those kind of years

Baalke will fuck it up. If he's still there.

NYG needs one of these good TEs bad. Hodges and Howard looked good from my untrained eyes.

Budda Baker from Washington is a stud.
Yeah only thing I've heard analysts say as a negative is he is small for the position, he's literally the shortest free safety that will go in the entire draft. Probably picked in the 2nd because he's had such a good showing this year though.

As far as 1st rounders from Udub John Ross (WR) will go.

Same with Sidney Jones (CB), I think Desmond King from Iowa will end up being the best CB from this draft though.

I would like to see the Rams draft a WR or O-line with their second round pick.

Immediately after I posted that every QB prospect nose dived lol, I retract that statement.

Niners need to trade for Eli Manning.

Eli_highschool_AP97111403002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back