2017 NFL Draft Discussion v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the Colts take another O Lineman in the first round again in 2017. Between Ryan Kelly, Costanzo and another first rounder.. they have to be able to block for Luck sooner or later.

A good pass rusher or linebacker would be nice in the second round.

Or even better they sign a good free agent OL and draft a pass rusher in the first round.

Last edited:
colin-kaepernick-justin-tsimbidis.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty excited for the draft seeing as how the Titans are improving and still have a high draft pick because the Rams are dopes. Really want Tabor.

I've seen two game tapes of Mitch Trubisky's. Dude is the real deal. I'd be very content with my Browns taking him #1 overall.

Solomon Thomas out of Stanford is a Top 10 player that no one talks about. Maybe better than Allen from Bama.

So Jeremy Sprinkle is a shoplifter and Jake Butt just got hurt in this Michigan/FSU game. Giants need a good TE bad so I hate seeing this. I'm hoping they can nab one on the first or second day that can come in and be a contributor early.

If KD Cannon drops to the 3rd or 4th round I hope the Bucs draft him. That kid is gonna be a good deep threat

Hopefully they get rid of Chip's fat ass and Crap too.

Clean house. Jeb should go back to his playpen.

I still cannot believe they got rid of Harbaugh. What in the actual fuck were they thinking?!

<{MindBrown}>

I hope the Colts take another O Lineman in the first round again in 2017. Between Ryan Kelly, Costanzo and another first rounder.. they have to be able to block for Luck sooner or later.

A good pass rusher or linebacker would be nice in the second round.

Or even better they sign a good free agent OL and draft a pass rusher in the first round.

You need a pass rusher first

I still cannot believe they got rid of Harbaugh. What in the actual fuck were they thinking?!

<{MindBrown}>

Harbaugh told York only real men are allowed in the locker rooms. True story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back