2017 Green Bay Packers V2 What Gum Does Hundley Chew?

He has plenty of mobility, arm strength, touch, and accuracy. His brain just isn't moving fast enough

I mean it could get better...? I dunno. I'd feel better if he was a first year rookie
He’s so bad.

His internal clock is non existent and he can’t feel the rush coming either.

I’m amazed he hasn’t gotten sacked more today but that cause outside of Bulaga being replaced the rest of our starters are out there on the line.

When we lose this isn’t on our defense. They aren’t great and Randall pulled a Randall but they’ve been on the field for 90% of the game

Felt like the o-line didn’t necessarily drop their blocks but they definitely didn’t try their hardest to protect him.

My mom:
“Hope they stop doing their job so that gum chewer gets hurt”

I like your mom.

I don’t ever yell at my tv watching games but every play I feel like I’m screaming at my TV for Hundley to throw it

He has plenty of mobility, arm strength, touch, and accuracy. His brain just isn't moving fast enough

I mean it could get better...? I dunno. I'd feel better if he was a first year rookie

They say the QB position is all about the neck up. If he can't make good reads and quick decisions then none of his physical assets matter.

He just looks lost out there. I mean, his entire job is to know what to do and he does stupid shit like tack a sack on 4th. wtf

They say the QB position is all about the neck up. If he can't make good reads and quick decisions then none of his physical assets matter.

He just looks lost out there. I mean, his entire job is to know what to do and he does stupid shit like tack a sack on 4th. wtf
Ohh yeah it absolutely is, I agree 100%. I was just saying it looked like he questioned if Hundley had any positives, and the honest answer is that he has quite a few. Not enough though apparently

He sees these receivers though, he's just not cutting it loose when he needs to

And I thought Rodgers held the ball too long...

Fitting way to end the game.

And they wanted to trade him? Now absolutely no trade value, another great pick by Thompson

Nothing is more annoying then losing games you know if Rodgers is playing they wouldn't lose. 16 points allowed when the defense has been on the field all game lol

3rd and long and it's always either a sack because Hundley appears to have zero peripheral vision or he throws the ball barely past the line of scrimmage

This is also an indication how bad McCarthy is as a coach. The dude is awful and without Rodgers they're like the Browns.

Rodgers carried them to a Superbowl win in spite of McCarthy. With Rodgers they should have at least gone to more Superbowls if they had a decent coach. Probably the only reason he isn't fired is because of Rodgers. This dude wouldn't last a season or two on any other team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back