2017 Green Bay Packers V2 What Gum Does Hundley Chew?

Keep an eye on Kendricks....this play resulted in an interception.

viciousrecklessatlanticspadefish

He certainly plays as if he's choking.

Dude needs to choke on his gum.
He's trying to force it too much and not taking what he's given. Suffering from the same issues as a guy like Kaepernick... he stares down his primary.

He's trying to force it too much and not taking what he's given. Suffering from the same issues as a guy like Kaepernick... he stares down his primary.

I don't get it. When I was in middle school I learned to use my eyes to move defenders. The fact that professionals can't fucking do it is sad.

I don't get it. When I was in middle school I learned to use my eyes to move defenders. The fact that professionals can't fucking do it is sad.
What really gets me is his inability to sense pressure.

So, Raiders shitcanned their DC today... and yet Capers still has his job.

Think we can entice Gruden to come out of retirement as a DC?

How many sacks does TJ Watt get this week?

Keep an eye on Kendricks....this play resulted in an interception.

viciousrecklessatlanticspadefish

There were at least 3 Packers open on that play if Hundley could get his poop in a group and throw the ball.

Oh no....Didn't even realize we'll get to see him in action. The salt here is going to be real. Bagel might get a tackle on special teams.
Biegel played decently in place of Matthews with his hurt vagina on Sunday.

I'm actually impressed our defense didn't let us lose 50-0 considering they were on the field 90% of the time

So, Raiders shitcanned their DC today... and yet Capers still has his job.

Think we can entice Gruden to come out of retirement as a DC?

I’m telling you McCarthy doesn’t like change “keep the status quo “

Hopefully his mentality will change after the Steelers drop 40 plus of capers defense on national tv

I’m telling you McCarthy doesn’t like change “keep the status quo “

Hopefully his mentality will change after the Steelers drop 40 plus of capers defense on national tv

Anther miss by ted Thompson

And there are still tons of fans defending the SOB, “ in ted we trust” that mantra has blinded fans for years
WHEN it occurred I was less pissed, I was annoyed but not pissed. MOSTLY because I had seen what Kevin King did at the collegiate level... too bad the guy has a "booboo" every other goddamn play and can't stay on the field. Josh Jones feels like the only worthwhile guy we got in this draft.

Biegel has shown he CAN play when he's out there but as long as Matthews is on the field in an outside position Biegel will never get a shot.

WHEN it occurred I was less pissed, I was annoyed but not pissed. MOSTLY because I had seen what Kevin King did at the collegiate level... too bad the guy has a "booboo" every other goddamn play and can't stay on the field. Josh Jones feels like the only worthwhile guy we got in this draft.

Biegel has shown he CAN play when he's out there but as long as Matthews is on the field in an outside position Biegel will never get a shot.

I gotta believe this is Matthews last year with the pack, his cap hit is to high for that kind of production,going back a few years

Back