2017 Green Bay Packers V2 What Gum Does Hundley Chew?

Hundley is going to throw a pick 6 off that Haha INT

Put Callahan in. Hundley is straight fucking trash

Seriously put Callahan in. Put Callahan in and send Hundley to a SAW trap. This kid sucks ass

No outside contain on the punt return.

I don’t wish injuries on people usually unless the person is Burfict.... but I hope Hundley gets broken to the point he’s forced to retire.

When is the last time the Packers blocked a field goal? Was it this century?

deep down I hope they don't win another game this season. Completely incompetent. Hundley is fucking garbage. I understand the line isn't giving him tons of time but you have to adjust. He's awful.

Those three turnovers totally ruined the momentum of the offense. Defense is going to have to win the game somehow.

Maybe lean on the run more?

deep down I hope they don't win another game this season. Completely incompetent. Hundley is fucking garbage. I understand the line isn't giving him tons of time but you have to adjust. He's awful.

He refuses to step up in the pocket to throw. Dude keeps scrambling backwards giving up sacks.

When is the last time the Packers blocked a field goal? Was it this century?
Probably not last century either.

All I have toook forward to today is the Pats and Brady/GRONK prison raping that Oakland secondary.

More crappy special teams play when Crosby has to make the tackle. Now a 30 yard pass to the 26.

Once again, Randall has his back to the ball and gives up the TD. Matthews with an injured vagina.

Ravens made adjustments at halftime.

Once again, Randall has his back to the ball and gives up the TD. Matthews with an injured vagina.

Ravens made adjustments at halftime.

Mike McCarthy post-game will be great.

"We just have to go look at the tape" aka "I have no idea how to coach a football game."

Back