2017 Green Bay Packers thread. Do we have a defense? Hell no

As far as the officiating goes, the NFL makes sure teams win their first game when they build a new stadium. Lots of questionable calls when we opened the Vikings new stadium last year.

Only a whiny bitch blames this game on officiating. GB got their ass kicked

It's time for people to realize that Randall and Rollins are both busts. It's been clear since last year

Keep Rollins in the slot and get rid of Randall when his option year comes up.

The defense is who we thought they were.

Seeing Watt on the Steelers today let's just say started pissing me off

EDIT:
I think I'd be less pissed if I had seen Biegel out there making plays (not even shut down plays and shit but out there performing) and King had been making more consistent plays.

Last edited:
Packersnews.com says McCray who started at tackle had last started....in arena football....at guard....

Only a whiny bitch blames this game on officiating. GB got their ass kicked
While I generally agree the flags on the two pick plays were atrocious. Doubt they'd have made huge differences in the end given the scoring spread but good grief were those flags bad.

Didn't help Bennett dropped a couple sure thing throws too... though I did like him side checking Reed so hard that Reed took out a DE too.

I've heard that the Packers are submitting over 20 plays to the league regarding the officials. The Packers aren't allowed to comment on this per league rules and the league won't comment on it either.

I just ordered these to wear to make watching Packer games bearable.
31rGTdZGHhL._AC_US200_.jpg

As a NorCal man who lived in Chico I feel sorry for Rodgers. Perhaps the greatest QB talent ever, and it is wasted on a franchise that does nothing but collect mediocre talent.

The defense sucks, and where is that game changing skill guy for Aaron? No Gronk. No Kelcee. No OBJ. Never got to have a Moss, or any game breaking guy. But hey, at least Rodgers made Jennings look good to get him paid on another team while being a cock.

Boo the Packers. Boo the bitchmade coaches, and boo on the GM. Off with their heads.

I've heard that the Packers are submitting over 20 plays to the league regarding the officials. The Packers aren't allowed to comment on this per league rules and the league won't comment on it either.

I couldn't believe they were blowing plays dead when the ball was snapped with 20-25 seconds left on the play clock. You mean to tell me that you couldn't get into position within 15-20 seconds? You're not fit for your job, refs.

As a NorCal man who lived in Chico I feel sorry for Rodgers. Perhaps the greatest QB talent ever, and it is wasted on a franchise that does nothing but collect mediocre talent.

The defense sucks, and where is that game changing skill guy for Aaron? No Gronk. No Kelcee. No OBJ. Never got to have a Moss, or any game breaking guy. But hey, at least Rodgers made Jennings look good to get him paid on another team while being a cock.

Boo the Packers. Boo the bitchmade coaches, and boo on the GM. Off with their heads.
Yeah, Jordy is mediocre. Hasn't he lead the league in receiving TDs at least twice?

Our defense also completely changes when we lose a guy like Daniels.

That said, Rollins and Randall are fucking garbage imo and it's made worse because we let Heyward walk. King looks like he could be decent though, no completed passes when he was thrown at last night.

I couldn't believe they were blowing plays dead when the ball was snapped with 20-25 seconds left on the play clock. You mean to tell me that you couldn't get into position within 15-20 seconds? You're not fit for your job, refs.
That and the two pick plays that were flagged... I about threw something at my TV on the second one that brought back the TD.

You could see on the first one too that Rodgers was telling the ref their call was horseshit.

So, I know most of us agree that Rollins and Randall haven't lived up to expectations. I also consistently see non fans say GB's defense just in general sucks (I feel like Daniels, Matthews, and Perry are good for our team and when they're healthy and on the field they definitely can and usually impact games).

But what are people saying, we should drop Burnett and have picked someone like this instead of Perry?

I feel like outside of guys like JJ Watt, maybe his brother TJ, picking defensive players seems like a bit of a crapshoot (could throw Woodson on that list too).

I'm just going to pour acid into my eyes.

Any update on what happened to Jordy?

I was trying to find out today from some people in Green Bay but nothing has been released yet. It seems like a muscle strain which they seem to have a large number of every year. I don't know if it's caused by lack of conditioning, not stretching, a fluid problem or chemical imbalance.

https://www.acmepackingcompany.com/...n-cooper-brandon-thomas-givens-price-nfl-2017

Last year it was CB, year before it was WR. I swear, if the Football's Gods actually did exist then they are punishing the Pack for not getting the job done in Seattle in 2014 when the team was extremely healthy.

I was literally making super bowl party plans at halftime, what an epic choke ,if McCarthy try for touchdowns both times inside the Seattle 5 instead of running , no doubt they play in the super bowl that year

Back