2017 Green Bay Packers thread. Do we have a defense? Hell no

I was literally making super bowl party plans at halftime, what an epic choke ,if McCarthy try for touchdowns both times inside the Seattle 5 instead of running , no doubt they play in the super bowl that year
{<jimmies}

What are the odds that the Bengals score their first touchdown this week? I suspect they will get at least one, maybe 2 on the Packers defense.

I'm not a Packers fan, but someone please get rid of McCarthy. Tired of looking at him, and tired of watching that team pass frickin 70% of the time and have no ability to control a game. That playoff loss to Seattle was comically weak, and he hasn't learned anything since.

I'm not a Packers fan, but someone please get rid of McCarthy. Tired of looking at him, and tired of watching that team pass frickin 70% of the time and have no ability to control a game. That playoff loss to Seattle was comically weak, and he hasn't learned anything since.

Honestly the blame now is more on Ted and his whiffs on defensive players/not going into FA and Dom Capers' defensive scheme.

When McCarthy had a true downhill back with Lacey in 2013 and 2014 the team was extremely balanced. Speaking of Lacey:

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/st...hawks-eddie-lacy-opens-public-struggle-weight

"Like I could tweet, 'Today is a beautiful day!' and someone would be like, 'Oh yeah? You fat.' I sit there and wonder: 'What do you get out of that?'"

<2>

Fuck him. I can't stand how people look back at his bullshit with rose colored glasses. I used to as well but I'm so sick of it now

Ricky-Jean Francois is brought back. So this could mean Daniels is out for awhile.

I'm shocked to read so many Packers fans on here don't like Randall Cobb. He seems like a solid #3 receiver for any team. Is it because he's injured often?

Love Cobb, but the last two years he has hasn't been work his price-tag. But then he comes back and pulls off a hat trick in the wildcard round against the Giants last year and I'm like <Fedor23>

He has looked real fast out there the first two games and that got me excited. Thing is, Jordy is obviously headed to the slot in the near future and since Cobb has proven he can't play much outside then where does that leave him?

Wow now nick perry needs hand surgery? Wtf this defense can look like last years version real quick

I figured asking in here would be good but who do you guys think i should start? I have Rodgers and I have Stafford at qb, and I have Cobb and Sanu for WR in my fantasy this week. Which should I play?

Perry and Daniels out? Looks like the offense will be playing from behind all game.

Spriggs is on IR, so we lost another lineman for 6 weeks.

It's almost like this a big troll job done by the team; with all these guys on the injury report this early.

And Perry with another hand injury? The guy can ball, but he is plagued by something every damn year.

5 more games until the bye week. Hopefully they can get healthier as each game goes on.

It's almost like this a big troll job done by the team; with all these guys on the injury report this early.

And Perry with another hand injury? The guy can ball, but he is plagued by something every damn year.

5 more games until the bye week. Hopefully they can get healthier as each game goes on.

By the time the bye rolls around the whole team will be on injured reserve.

Back