2017 Green Bay Packers thread. Do we have a defense? Hell no

Perry is out for surgery after we paid him all that cash? GODDAMN MOTHER FUCKING SHIT FUCK DOUCHE DAMNIT FUCK!

The passing on TJ Watt thing is starting to piss me off more. It's made worse by the fact I don't think Biegel has played a goddamn snap yet.

Perry is out for surgery after we paid him all that cash? GODDAMN MOTHER FUCKING SHIT FUCK DOUCHE DAMNIT FUCK!

The passing on TJ Watt thing is starting to piss me off more. It's made worse by the fact I don't think Biegel has played a goddamn snap yet.

If it's any consolation, TJ left the game against the Vikings with a groin [vagina] injury.

If it's any consolation, TJ left the game against the Vikings with a groin [vagina] injury.

Probably realized the team didn't need him to beat the sorry ass Vikings.

Lol at my boy Gunter looking like he should've been the #3 cb behind King and House

Ohh whooooops

Cunter doesn't belong in the NFL.
Yeah Randall and Rollins have anything going for them other than the fact that they were high draft picks. If they went undrafted you'd be saying the same thing about them

Yeah Randall and Rollins have anything going for them other than the fact that they were high draft picks. If they went undrafted you'd be saying the same thing about them

Find any quote of me saying anything positive about either of those pieces of garbage. You can't can you? I don't even think House should be more than a nickel/dime back.

Find any quote of me saying anything positive about either of those pieces of garbage. You can't can you? I don't even think House should be more than a nickel/dime back.
Yeah well then they all suck and as last season proved, Gunter sucks the least. That was my original point

Yeah well then they all suck and as last season proved, Gunter sucks the least. That was my original point

This is like arguing about Bears players. They're completely irrelevant.

Welp, unless they decide to play football like professionals, thems the breaks

Who knows, Dacante decided to stop looking like a washout and play like he's got a set of balls on him, so, maybe Randall can as well

What bothered me about Randall was his bitching and moaning about being injured and having people jump on his bandwagon when he starts playing better. Davante took his lumps like a man and balled out the following year. I'm in that guys corner. Randall, man, I just cannot defend that guy anymore. I will say this, his ass belongs in the slot. Same with Rollins I think, so they at least could have a purpose on this team.

Can't wait for the Kevin King show tomorrow, though.

Jags call a fake punt up 37-0 ,McCarthy should take note and man up!

"Daniels, along with left tackle David Bakhtiari (hamstring), safety Kentrell Brice (groin), receiver Randall Cobb (chest), cornerback Davon House (quad), and linebackers Nick Perry (hand) and Jake Ryan (hamstring/concussion) are listed as doubtful, meaning they are unlikely to play. The first six players on that list are starters."

Injuries + Cinci finally canning their shitty offensive coordinator worries me. I'm not expecting the Cinci offense we've seen the first two weeks.

No Daniels / Perry means Dalton's going to have infinite time in the pocket.

This will be a good look at the quality of depth this team has today on defense. I'm pretty excited to see how Montravius Adams looks if he plays. And the added snaps for King and Jones should be interesting as well.

Defense wastes little time giving the Bengals their 1st TD of the season.

Not even a hint of a defense!

Ohh great, don't have to worry about just Randall and Rollins, but Marwin Evans too

That's tremendous

Nice score but now the defense goes back on the field. They should try an onside kick.

Back