• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2017 Fantasy Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many teams in this league? In most drafts:

Jordy rd 1 / early 2
Gordon rd 1 / early 2
Gurley rd 2 / early 3
Baldwin rd 2 / early 3

There's no way one of the above players should have lasted into the 4th round in a competitive draft, and then add in that Hunt / Gillislee / Sanders were available for 5/6/7? Maybe he made some trades but that draft isn't making much sense.
i got baldwin in 4th round of my draft, 10 teams. I went leveon bell, aj green, todd gurley, doug baldwin in that order.

I'm in the Carson or White dilemma. I see most are saying Carson. Is he getting the start over Rawls? Will they be able to do anything vs. Tenn? Having a hard time with this one. Brady has the full compliment today and we all know about Belly's backfield...but White always seems to get his shots.

I have Carson plugged in right now. Need the win in this league. Only other option is Fat Rob and I'm not going there today. :)

Blake Bortlers channeling his inner Bressus today...

I'm up against Gurley and used Baltimore D this week

Fuck fantasy football

Fuck Brandin Cooks. This :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: even playing? He had that one great catch then disappears.

Benched Howard. But in my defense, I have Dalvin Cook and Hunt...started Keenan at Flex. Rivers stinking it up for me

Fuck I left points on the board starting Gostkowski over Prader...

Does anyone in the Sherdog, Sherdog II, and Sherdog Hodor leagues want to take over as commish?

Lmao. I'm still alive up 5.4 pts with my opponent having AZ def left on Monday

I'm about dead even with my opponent, only have Dan Bailey left. He has Jared Cook and AZ def.

I'm 0-2 mainly due to my top 4 picks + QB letting me down so far, so I'm shaking it up this week:

- Siemian over Russell
- Buck Allen over McCoy (hate the matchup for Shady, the Bills offense is anemic right now)
- Parker over Pryor

Howard and Cooks aren't helping my cause either, but Howard was already shown the bench for Gillislee last week

*I'm prepared to get burned on all of these, feel free to start them with confidence

Well this went swimmingly, Russell and Howard combined for 72 on my bench which was 58 more than the guys I started over them. Completely wasted a great day from Cooks as a result

The most thankless job in fantasy sports
I'm pretty much over the NFL at this point and those leagues will die if I decide not to renew them next season. So if someone wants to step in, just let me know.

Well this went swimmingly, Russell and Howard combined for 72 on my bench which was 58 more than the guys I started over them. Completely wasted a great day from Cooks as a result

Did same but luckily my team pulled it out. Rescued by Cook and Hunt. Rivers was my pick instead of Wilson LOL - very lucky to pull out the win.

Loving this team other than QB

QB - Wilson/Rivers
RB - Hunt, Cook, Howard, Carson, White
WR - Julio, Tate, Allen, Maclin, Decker,
TE - Walker
D/ST - Ravens (will look at streaming options if they tank like that again)

Hunter Henry - 0 receptions. And I'm probably going to lose by a few points.

{<jimmies}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dcochran88
Back