2017 Fantasy Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imma bout to get besmirched in fantasy this week. My 2 running backs are Ingram (whose running against the panthers) and Miller for Houscan whose running against the pats, also Larry Fitzgerald didn't get anything last week for me.

I'm offering up Dalvin and Diggs for Leveon Bell in one trade, and if he says no, then I'm offering Dalvin and Diggs to someone else for AJ Green. Which I think that owner is going to jump on.

Cooper Kupp, Marqise Lee, or Jermaine Kearse as a backup/flex option?

I drafted Sam Bradford and everybody laughed at me but I just hope he gets healthy now the Vikings have a better line. Dude's unbelievable.

Would you guys trade Mark Ingram for Ameer Abdullah ?

Cooper Kupp, Marqise Lee, or Jermaine Kearse as a backup/flex option?
Id take Lee just based on volume. Horrible matchup but he will see targets and probably get garbage time scoring.

Carr vs Wash or Stafford vs Atl?

I feel like both will be high scoring shootouts.

Kinda weak at RB 2. 1pt PPR

Fat Rob, Carson, James White.

Leaning White even with Amendola coming back.

Thoughts.?

In 2 leagues and Gurley is the only guy I got in both. So starting wk 3 with a fantasy boner

In the 20 team league, Ezekiel Ansah was my leading scorer on Sunday with 20 points lol

Who do I put in my flex this week? Ameer Abdullah or Chris Johnson? Standard scoring no ppr.

Abdullah may not get as many touches this week because I think the game plan will be pass oriented and Detroit could be playing from behind.

Johnson has moved up the depth chart and emerged as Cardinals lead back and Arians said his workload will increase this week.

Started the Rams defense in 3/4 leagues.

<6>

EDIT: TNF games continue to make no sense.

Carr vs Wash or Stafford vs Atl?

I feel like both will be high scoring shootouts.

My heart says Stafford, brain says Carr. I think both have big games but am much more confident in Carr getting at least 16 points.

Where the hell was this Gurley last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back