2017 Fantasy Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id take Lee just based on volume. Horrible matchup but he will see targets and probably get garbage time scoring.
I have Julio, Davante, and Alshon (also Hilton in case Luck comes back) so they will mainly be for injuries or bye weeks. Actually, I just realized I have like 5 players with byes week 8, and both Kupp and Lee have byes that week. Looks like Kearse it is...unless I can pick up Golden Tate on the wire.

He was just dropped for a question mark committee running back. And he is better off in RB than he is in WR.
<23>

If Tate is on the waivers then your league is terrible lol

There's a few noobs. Most of the WTF calls are coming out of that guy, though. He drafted a dude who doesn't even play for a team, and he picked up Tom Savage in the draft. But he happened to pick Kareem Hunt because his name was cool, so he slaughtered his opponent game 1, go figure. Oh, he also has three quarterbacks right now.

My main league is standard everything but two flex spots. There's a guy who -no shit- this is his team:

Wentz
Hunt
Gurley
Gillislee
Gordon
D Walker
E. Sanders
D Baldwin

I'm not gonna get into his bench etc, and yeah, the wrs are suspect.. But look at those 4 RBS he's rolling out every week!!?? He's shellacking everyone by 60 plus so far.

On draft day I thought his team kinda sucked. And yes, he drafted Wentz as his only qb. .

Edit- I forgot he has Jordy, who's on his bench...

Last edited:
Someone in one of my leagues had Gurley, Garcon and Watkins. Glad I'm not playing against them!

What pisses me off is I think I could have gotten Gurley for Gronk a couple weeks ago and I need a RB. Losing faith in Gronk playing more than 10 games...Rams look great. Goff has done a complete 180

K. Wright vs Pitts or M. Lee vs Ravens

My main league is standard everything but two flex spots. There's a guy who -no shit- this is his team:

Wentz
Hunt
Gurley
Gillislee
Gordon
D Walker
E. Sanders
D Baldwin

I'm not gonna get into his bench etc, and yeah, the wrs are suspect.. But look at those 4 RBS he's rolling out every week!!?? He's shellacking everyone by 60 plus so far.

On draft day I thought his team kinda sucked. And yes, he drafted Wentz as his only qb. .

Edit- I forgot he has Jordy, who's on his bench...

How many teams in this league? In most drafts:

Jordy rd 1 / early 2
Gordon rd 1 / early 2
Gurley rd 2 / early 3
Baldwin rd 2 / early 3

There's no way one of the above players should have lasted into the 4th round in a competitive draft, and then add in that Hunt / Gillislee / Sanders were available for 5/6/7? Maybe he made some trades but that draft isn't making much sense.

He was at the turn too. 10th pick 10 person league. There are two cans but everyone else drafts pretty intelligently.

I think he went Gordon/jordy then
Gurley/Baldwin. Then Gillislee and whoever.. Hunt maybe.

It's Baldwin who fell the most and Gurley to some extent. One of the cans took McCaffrey late pick of the second. Etc...

Last edited:
Which defense should I start? Dolphins who are facing the Jets, or Broncos who are facing Bills?

Started the Rams D last night and those cans gave up 39 to the shitty Niners :mad:

Anyone benching Brandin Cooks? I have Higgins and JJ Nelson to take his spot.

Heard some poor schlub this morning ask if he should start Tyrod, Bortles, or Watson at QB LMAO

Dunno what to do with Shady this week. In a PPR league I could play Kamara or Carson in his place, and in a standard I could play Ty Montyburns

Dunno what to do with Shady this week. In a PPR league I could play Kamara or Carson in his place, and in a standard I could play Ty Montyburns
I benched him for Cook. He's worth more in a ppr league this week imo

I kinda want to pick up Goff...but I have Mariota and Winston. And I rage traded Hilton while drunk. Sure hope I don't regret that.

You don’t bench Shady. Especially in PPR. And especially for a RB3 and a basically unknown RB behind the worst Oline in the league.

I'm 0-2 mainly due to my top 4 picks + QB letting me down so far, so I'm shaking it up this week:

- Siemian over Russell
- Buck Allen over McCoy (hate the matchup for Shady, the Bills offense is anemic right now)
- Parker over Pryor

Howard and Cooks aren't helping my cause either, but Howard was already shown the bench for Gillislee last week

*I'm prepared to get burned on all of these, feel free to start them with confidence

Wilson or palmer....white or Carson or Thompson....d Thomas or k Benjamin or d Parker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back